Willow - Official Teaser Trailer

ART!

Deluxe Unhuman
I don't know if this constitutes a spoiler, so Val Kilmer isn't in this season, but might be in the next. He had (has?) throat cancer, but was totally up for some kind of cameo or whatever, but they were filming during COVID, so he had to bow out.

Davies

Legend
I've lived long enough to see a sparring match where both combatants are wearing adequate facial protection. I am happy.

In other news -- interesting choice of name for the monstrous language.

At 37 minutes in:
Dove is Elora, right?

Last edited:

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I've lived long enough to see a sparring match where both combatants are wearing adequate facial protection. I am happy.

At 37 minutes in:
Dove is Elora, right?
GiantBeneficialGalah-size_restricted.gif

And I did not see Kit kissing Jade coming. Nope, was totally blindsided. I am shocked. Shocked I say.

Ryujin

Legend

At 37 minutes in:
Dove is Elora, right?
Well, kind of protection. It's obviously more to hide the identities of the stunt people who are doing the fight scene. There's still no head and neck protection; just face.

Yes, but I wish they had drawn out identifying Elora longer. Given the red hair I was sure that it would be Jade.

Davies

Legend
"Do you commune with animals?"
"You commune with animals."
"No. Do you?"
"No. No, I ... am I going to have to do that?"
"Well, it might be useful."
"... um ... I was sort of hoping that Airk and I could --"
"Okay, before we go any further, perhaps I should explain that 'commune' means 'talk', not ... not what you're thinking."
"Ohhh. That's a relief. Is that something I thought I know that I should have forgotten?"
"... maybe we should stop the wagon after all."

MarkB

Legend
I thought the first episode was fantastic, the second one not quite so good. I liked Elora more before she knew she was Elora.

Remove ads