• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Willowhaunt's City of the Spider Queen [FULL]

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Tee hee, thanks deadestdai.

You have a copper wyrmling cohort? Awesome! I could see the little guy curled up inside my Gondsman's belly some morning.

"Where's Bilix? For the love of love, I can't find him!"

*snore, rattle, rattle, snore!*

"Oh bloody hell he's in Aegis again..."

Last edited:

deadestdai

First Post
Isida Kep'Tukari said:
Tee hee, thanks deadestdai.

You have a copper wyrmling cohort? Awesome! I could see the little guy curled up inside my Gondsman's belly some morning.

"Where's Bilix? For the love of love, I can't find him!"

*snore, rattle, rattle, snore!*

"Oh blooy hell he's in Aegis again..."

I couldn't help myself. By accident I managed to flick to the relevent page in the Draconomicon and coincidentaly was wondering which feat to take as my final one..... And there you have it. It fit with the Dragonsong Lyrist idea I had in my head quite nicely really.

Does Aegis have a personality?

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Somewhat of one. Most that of a dour bodyguard, with a little bit of Marvin from the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy thrown in. Long-suffering, astoundingly patient, and always picking up Wimzig's stuff before it can explode.

Ferrix

Explorer
I'm going to finish my background real quick before I post in the IC thread. I want to get her all sorted out so I can see how exactly I'll fill her role. In the Character development thread I posted on the Wizard's boards Ashianyl gave an excellent idea for her sacrifice, check it out if you want, the link is a bit back.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads