• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Willowhaunt's City of the Spider Queen [FULL]

Ferrix

Explorer
I've changed my idea around only a little... instead of using the substitution levels from races of the wild, I'm going to go Ranger 5/Stalker of Kharash 5 ;) I think.

Exalted Stalker of Evil on his way ;)

Or I might go a monk... hrmmm... I like that idea too... I'll make both and see which one I like more.

Last edited:

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
I think we broke Willowhaunt. He/she hasn't posted since the 21st, though she/he was here yesterday... Maybe we imploded his/her inbox? :uhoh: Hope that isn't the case... Come back Willowhaunt, we don't bite. Much. Seriously!

Ferrix

Explorer
I'll be putting the finishing touches on my monk pretty soon, I decided to go monk to give myself a challenge.

Shakti, The Child Saint, Damaran Monk of Sune

deadestdai

First Post
Isida Kep'Tukari said:
I think we broke Willowhaunt. He/she hasn't posted since the 21st, though she/he was here yesterday... Maybe we imploded his/her inbox? :uhoh: Hope that isn't the case... Come back Willowhaunt, we don't bite. Much. Seriously!

Maybe he/she is just waiting for all char sheets to be in before letting us know what's happening next? *hopes so*

deadestdai

First Post
Ferrix said:
I always end up writing such long histories, I really hope Willowhaunt accepts my character once I finish it.

Yeah, I really went to town with the length of mine too, totally by accident. Hope our intrepid GM isn't intimidated by these?

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Phew. Finally finished and sent my Wizard. I'm so not used to making Wizards. :uhoh:

Ankh, should we have collaborated on spells and such?

Jdvn1 said:
Phew. Finally finished and sent my Wizard. I'm so not used to making Wizards. :uhoh:

Ankh, should we have collaborated on spells and such?
I used a lot of spells from PGtF and a few from Complete Arcane. Really went all out with the Elemental Savant route for the Sorcerer. He's definitely more of a blaster type than anything.

I haven't finished background yet due to a monstrous headache today, but I should get it finished either tonight or tomorrow...as for collaborating on spells, it might be a good idea to at least see where the holes in the spells are at.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads