Will's AD&D 2nd Edition - Who knows where it will go!

William Smith1

Explorer
The Kobold not charmed looks at the group and then grabs the arm of the charmed Kobold saying something in a language you do not understand (probably Kobold) and tries to pull him to one of the doors on the other side of the room. The charmed Kobold says something back to the other Kobold again probably in Kobold and he looks like he is resisting the pull of the other Kobold.

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
"Where are you going?" Aego yells after the kobolds in the Goblin tongue.

"I understand it's hard to believe, but we've got the paperwork to prove it. Here, let me show you."

And the elf starts rummaging through his backpack, exchanging a glance with Jhary and Dorana that warns them to be cautious if the kobolds do come this way.

William Smith1

Explorer
As Aego rummages in his backpack the Kobold not charmed runs through the rightmost door on the back wall of this room. The other moves toward Aego apparently very interested in what he has in his backpack.

JustinCase

”Wait, where are you going?” Aego exclaims, before turning to the charmed kobold.

”Do you think he lacks an alibi? He’s acting very suspicious.”

The elf rummages through his back some more for show, then sighs.

”I don’t have the paperwork. Please someone tell me they brought it,” he says in Common with apparent annoyance.

JustinCase

OOC: Not sure if this game will continue, but FYI: I'll be on holiday for the next two weeks, with extremely limited internet access. Feel free to NPC my character.

Remove ads