• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Winners Announced] Guess which number I'm thinking of and win FREE PRODUCT!

Ed Cha

Community Supporter
The number is...

It is...

It's...

27!

Congratulations, Diaglo who picked 23! Please PM with your mailing address and I'll send you a free copy of the wonderful, fantastic World of Whitethorn 1B: The Village of Oester.

Thanks to everyone for the fun little facts! I'll think about doing one last giveaway after the weekend, but that will have to be the final one (if there's enough interest). Otherwise, you can ask your local gaming store to order the books or get them right here at the EN World RPG Shop:

1B: The Village of Oester
http://enworld.rpgshop.com/product_...ducts_id=34080&

1A: The Hamlet of Thumble
http://enworld.rpgshop.com/product_...ducts_id=32921&

Don't miss out on the series. They've already been heralded as classics!

Last edited:

Gah! I was just as close, but on the other side (I picked 31)! And Diaglo didn't even provide a link! I've been robbed, I tell you. Robbed!
tongue.gif

Just kidding. Congrats to Diaglo. I wonder if he'll convert it back in to OD&D stats?
wink.gif

Ed Cha

Community Supporter
Oh, what the heck, I'll give one to each of you! But if there is another giveaway, and that's an if, please follow the guidelines so that's fair for everybody. Thanks. :)

Ed Cha

Community Supporter
Macbeth said:
Will the next contest be for Oester or Thumble? And when will you do it?

I'm not sure if there will be another one. If there are enough responses on this thread over the weekend asking for a FINAL giveaway, then we can do one. I guess this one could be for BOTH books! I'll check on Monday morning and then if there is enough interest, then I'll run one then with the same rules as the last time (unless people have better suggestions).

Douane

First Post
Ed Cha said:
Okay, so... The winning number is...

16!

Congratulations, Douane!

Incredible!

I actually won! [See, the dice don't lie! :D ]

(I didn't even think to check the thread again until now, because I would have never thought that I could be the winner. :eek: )

Thanks, Ed, for this great opportunity!

I will be emailing you immediately.

Folkert

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads