• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Winter monsters

Alrighty.

I'm currently playing in an online game, using openrpg. It's been my job to make minis for the pc's and for the monsters... but I'm having issues.

I'm quite adept at converting existing images into a good format for openrpg, but we've recently (in game) entered a winter climate, and I can't for the life of me find any good pictures of winter monsters like the frost worm or remorhaz, etc.

Does anyone know of any good pics of the above creatures, or others that I should probably include?

-F

Thanks B... if I had a scanner I wouldn't have posted this thread. :rolleyes:

Seriously though... I know I've seen galleries of the MM1 pics online, but for the life of me I can't find them. Can anyone help me out?

-F

Richards

Legend
HERE is a link to some artwork from Monster Manual II, which will get you a couple of winter-based critters like the immoth and frost salamander. The WotC Art Gallery has only a couple pictures from the Monster Manual at its associated link HERE, but the pictures are only B&W sketches and they don't include the monsters you're looking for.

Johnathan

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads