• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Winter Snow, the Hero of Quantung, defeats Mirashi Iso (Thanks Kal)

Sabaron

First Post
Life is good. I came to this country seeking a rebel, a rogue knight who was plotting against the king of a faraway land. I found that I am one of the greatest warriors of this land; I almost never lose a fight. The rogue knight is forgotten, now that I realize I could rule this land... all I have to do is crush the pathetic remnants of it's fighters. With my lovely queen Shard by my side, and a vigorous new body stolen from one who abused it, I shall have power over all. I shall start with the little village of Quantung, on the coast, far away from the Iron City, near the Garden of Lost Hope.

-Mirashi Iso, journal, Year of the Rat.

Isaku Yasamoto, the village priest, was having a lousy day. Only one fishing boat had come in yesterday, and it was that of Kyuji, the worst fisherman in Quantung. Perhaps the village needed to make more sacrifices to the sea god; as it was barely enough fish were coming in.

A young man with grey, spiky hair and black, flowing robes approached him. Isaku had never seen this man before. "You are the village priest, Isaku Yasamoto?", the man queried.

"Yes, I am. What is your name and what can I do for you?" Isaku replied.

"My name is Mirashi Iso, and your village is mine. Turn over control to me or I shall gut you like the fish you catch."

"Never! I'll die first!"

Mirashi's sword flickered out of its sheath, and in a lightning fast iaijutsu cut, disemboweled the priest.

Mirashi Iso
13-3
Dark Knight 6
Signature Location: Dungeon
Signature Style: Scorpion
Powers: Foul Spirit, Unholy Warrior, Sneaky Trick, Master of Shadows, Dirty Trick x2, Poison Blade, Corruption
Item: None
Yen: 0 (!)

Challenge open to Light and Honor fighters who don't want to see innocent villages fall beneath the iron boots of tyranny.

Last edited:

MidKnight

First Post
A small voice can be barely heard coming from the cloak on Mirashi.

"Let me out of here! I want my body back, you, you, YOU BASTARD!"

The voice grows silent again...

Creamsteak

Explorer
If you will not accept the challenge from the Tier 7 fighter, then I would be willing to face you in team fight. Me, and a partner of my choice (2 greens total) versus you... I can't confirm they will accept, however, so it is just a "possibility." And please consider the Tier 7 first and foremost.

Last edited:

Yellow Sign

Explorer
A tall young man with long flowing white hair slowly walks down the dirt road that runs through the sleepy fishing village. He sees his spikey haired foe. "I accept your challage!! Leave this village and spare it's people! I will stop you evil ways."

Winter Snow
Winter Snow is a tall young man with long white hair and blue eyes. He is dressed in a flowing light blue silk robe. He wears a large wicker hat which covers most of his face.

Member: Dojo of the Predator
Matches: 8
Wins: 6
Losses: 2
Yen: 2
Signature Styles: Sword, Claw, Blizzard
Dojo Style: Ki-Rin
Fist of Fury
Chi Strike
Master of Emotions: Avenging, Calm, Ferocious, Relentless, Cautious, confident, Joyful, Courageous, Wraitful, and Sad.

I see that you are so used to insults that they have no effect on you. Then declare what kind of match it will be!

Sabaron

First Post
ooc: Sorry Kal... if you had Perfect Attack instead of Perfect Defense I might have enough of a chance to fight you. Right now the only way I can win is through insane amounts of luck. Yellow Sign's challenge is the most thorough, so...

Mirashi turns from the sprawled corpse of the priest. "Winter Snow! How pleasant to see you here. You're too late to save that pathetic priest, but not too late to save yourelf. Run, little boy, while you still can."

A six flag speed strategy match sounds good to me. If you would feel more comfortable with judge-generated hands, then so be it. Otherwise I trust you to generate your own.

Sabaron

First Post
ooc: Oh, and Kal: if I win this match, I'll take you on. Call me completely insane, but hey... :) Consider this a binding promise on my part, and if I refuse to fight you then, consider it a forfeit.

Yellow Sign

Explorer
I will not run from the likes of you, Mirashi Iso. Stand and fight me. I will see no more innocent blood on your hands today.

OOC: Player generated hands are fine by me. :D

Sabaron

First Post
Mirashi's hand:

1: The dagger parts the castle; averts the roar of the body!

2: The lightning torments the grotto as it appears by the feline; defends against the roar of the shell!

3: The turtle wracks the heavens; blocks the slash of the stone! *yen*

4: The mantis speaks above the city; absorbs the assailment of the ice!

5: The raven bashes the heavens; defends against the onslaught of the storm! *yen*

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads