D&D 5E WizKids Announces Largest Tiamat Miniature Ever

The largest official Tiamat miniature ever at nearly 15 inches tall and nearly 30 inches wide...

The largest official Tiamat miniature ever at nearly 15 inches tall and nearly 30 inches wide, is coming this September from WizKids, according to IGN.

Slated to hit store shelves in September of this year and available for pre-order in the WizKids online shop, the miniature will be priced "under $400" with more details to come, and tower over your player characters, monster miniatures, most of your terrain pieces, and likely some small pets at 28.9 inches (73.4 cm) wide, 14.6 inches (37.1 cm) tall, and 16.8 inches (42.8 cm) long, supported by a 200mm clear round base. This new miniature will be the largest officially licensed, playable representation of the classic Dungeons & Dragons antagonist since her earliest incarnation by D&D co-creator Gary Gygax back in 1975.

1617036387570.png

Mind of tempest

(he/him)advocate for 5e psionics
$400 Tiamat
$70 Green Dracolich (looks nice and since I am paying international shipping anyway I may as well make it worth it)
$70 international shipping

No information on import taxes from Wizkids, but based on various custom fee calculators I found only probably between 150-180 EUR
man, I thought my ideas for impulse buys costed money.

collin

Explorer
If there is an unpainted version, I might go that route, but I am using contrast paints. To use acrylics on that thing would take me at least a year to finish it.

EthanSental

Legend
Supporter
Vee Muse YouTube for wizkids yesterday mentioned a unpainted Tiamat version is highly likely. She also mentioned the adult green dragon is coming out in June.

I almost bought Tiamat but went with the adult blue dragon today. Tiamat on the horizon.

Last edited:

dave2008

Legend
Vee Muse YouTube for wizkids yesterday mentioned a unpainted Tiamat version is highly likely. She also mentioned the adult green is co,I got out in June.

I almost bought Tiamat but went with the adult blue dragon today. Tiamat on the horizon.
Can I change my pre-order to an unpainted version?!

Also what do you mean by: "...the adult green co."

EthanSental

Legend
Supporter
Typo corrected on the green dragon.

as far as the painted vs unpainted, the unpainted isn’t confirmed but she mentions it being highly likely, probably 2022 since the first wave of the painted is in September.

Remove ads

Remove ads