D&D General WizKids Emerald Dragon Miniature

WizKids has revealed November's $99.99 foot-tall emerald dragon miniature, part of the D&D Icons of the Realms series, and tying in with the upcoming Fizban's Treasury of Dragons. This joins December's $89.99 gold dragon previously revealed, as well as the green dragon from July.
WizKids has revealed November's $99.99 foot-tall emerald dragon miniature, part of the D&D Icons of the Realms series, and tying in with the upcoming Fizban's Treasury of Dragons. This joins December's $89.99 gold dragon previously revealed, as well as the green dragon from July.

em1.jpg
gold1.jpg

green.jpg

EthanSental

Legend
Supporter
The adult green doesn’t seem to have released in July or August yet….but I’m picking one up when it does! I ended up selling my colossal red dragon after owning it for 13 or so years and never pulled it out of the closest to use in a game. Might have to replace it with the gigantic Tiamat!

pukunui

Legend
It's about time they brought out a big green dragon mini. WotC never produced one when they were doing their own minis.

teitan

Legend
Seems Wizkids is getting expensive. The frameworks are, per mini, more expensive than GW and these are kinda meh and at that size really impractical for tabletop play.

Remove ads

Remove ads