Wondering...

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I'm now looking at the finished product.

It's BIG! Weighing in at 115 pages, it's the biggest in the saga so far.

catsclaw227

First Post
I got my link this evening!

Good luck to Steve, and thanks for getting this done!

And, is adventure #4 kinda like the Madden Curse? When you do the 5e version, you'll need to draw straws to find out who's gonna injure their leg on the Mad King's Banquet.

Marius Delphus

Adventurer
If there's a Madden Curse involved here, then my wife got hit with it too, a few months back. I suppose "during the production of #4" was as good a time as any for the back surgery.

AJCarrington

Explorer
Saw that the file has been released over on DriveThruRPG and was wondering when the links will be up here on EnWorld?

For that matter, is it just me, or has the download section for people who have subscribed to WotBS been removed? I can see issue one as part of my community support section, but nothing reflection my WotBS subscription.

Thanks in advance,

AJC

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Saw that the file has been released over on DriveThruRPG and was wondering when the links will be up here on EnWorld?

For that matter, is it just me, or has the download section for people who have subscribed to WotBS been removed? I can see issue one as part of my community support section, but nothing reflection my WotBS subscription.

Thanks in advance,

AJC

The page is still there, and the adventure is on it: http://www.enworld.org/index.php?page=wotbs_downloads

Remove ads