Wondering...

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
So Morrus... Do you have the detailed update you promised?

I'm a few weeks away from needing the next module and I'm wondering if you all are going to make it in time.

No presure, I'm just trying to plan.

We'll definitely have it in time for you! The author broke his leg (you couldn't make up the stuff that happens to us with regularity - it's something every couple of weeks!) but we're on track for layout, which should take under a week.

Wait, Steve broke his leg? On adventure 4? The same adventure which, for the 3.5 edition, I edited on painkillers due to having gotten knee surgery?

Damn.

renau1g

First Post
Thanks for the update, I was just coming over to see as I'm going ot be starting this campaign soon and wanted a buffer in case the group moves quicker than I expect.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Just a quick update - we're in layout at last! We hope to have this out at the end of this week/beginning of next.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I've been looking at the laid-out product this weekend. We're waiting on a couple of missing battlemaps and then we're good to go!

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
We got the missing maps today (Steve was in hospital due to an infection in this broken leg this weekend), and the adventure is imminent!

Remove ads