Wondering...

Nareth

First Post
When the 4th adventure is coming? I know it says September, and things happen, but I'm not finding an update anywhere.

noctambulist

First Post
Same here. We are now past September. Can we get a status update or ETA of when it will be ready?

Thanks so much. I'm looking forward to it.

andrewnotandy

First Post
I need responsee NOW!!! If it isn't going to be released soon I need to know yesterday, so I can encourage a new DM to pick a new adventure and plan to run that after we finish Shelter from the Storm, which we are on now! I bought a subscription under the assumption that these modules would be released on schedule. Not following that scheduling will make me want a partial refund!

Erywin

First Post
I need responsee NOW!!! If it isn't going to be released soon I need to know yesterday, so I can encourage a new DM to pick a new adventure and plan to run that after we finish Shelter from the Storm, which we are on now! I bought a subscription under the assumption that these modules would be released on schedule. Not following that scheduling will make me want a partial refund!

Woah dude, cool your horses. They had mentioned that it might be about a month and a half between releases. No need to explode on people.

Note to Morrus and Co.: Might want to update the main WotBS page with the expected release dates.

Cheers,
E

the8bitdeity

First Post

Respectfully, I'm tired of the entitled consumer gag. You knew the risks subscribing to a adventure path by a small company. Small companies are the most affected by resource hiccups, and they've typically been nothing but helpful with regards to updates. Take some xanax and chill.

Vengar

First Post
I'm certain they're working hard to finish it. Would you rather have a rushed product or one of quality?

But I agree with Erywin... they might want to adjust the release dates on the main page to every 6 weeks (or even every other month), just to cool some heads.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I'll have a more accurate update for you shortly, but we''ll have it to you soon! We've had a new cover commissioned (we never did like the artwork we used for the 3.5 version of this adventure and felt this was an excellent opportunity to improve on it), and the new cover art looks spiffy!

EugeneZ

First Post

Andy, an informed customer is a smart customer. Waiting for the first and second adventure to be released would have made it obvious that EnWorld is slightly behind their update schedule. This would have saved you the fifty dollar subscription (less than ten dollars per player in an average-sized group).

I signed up early because I trusted EnWorld to get these adventures to me faster than my group would need them, and so far that has worked out quite well for me.

scrubkai

Explorer
So Morrus... Do you have the detailed update you promised?

I'm a few weeks away from needing the next module and I'm wondering if you all are going to make it in time.

No presure, I'm just trying to plan.

Remove ads