• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 4E Wonko's 4E Auto Character Sheet + Custom Power Cards

Wonko the Sane

First Post
Just wanted to say thanks, this sheet is the bomb for my needs.

I just used it to create a party for my group which was being done by hand. The good news, my calculations were not that far off.

Do have one question, if you update this, how do I get my existing characters into the new version, and if I do, will it correct any issues the past version may have had, such as calcs and so forth?

Thanks!

1) You're welcome...I'm glad you find it useful.
2) As of right now, updating to new versions needs to be done manually - I'm working on making it automatic, but it's really difficult to hack my way through that. Soon, hopefully. If there were calculation errors in a previous version, entering your character's data in the appropriate spots should result in corrected math (assuming the errors were brought to my attention and fixed).

By the way, another update is available (v1.44.F.2). See first post.

Last edited:

malreux

First Post
Yeah, I have to just leave some feedback about how great this sheet is. In my campaign now, your sheet decides which new material the players can use:)

malreux

First Post
Awesome. I havent been able to figure out how to add stuff quite right on my own, but if you ever need more hands for straight up data entry, just let me know.

Wonko the Sane

First Post
I just had a fellow helping me with data entry for the AV stuff...most of the FRPG items require individual programming, etc., so I kinda have to tackle it myself. I appreciate the offer, though :)

(It's him)
|
|
|
|
|
|
V

Last edited:

Remove ads