D&D 4E Wonko's 4E Auto Character Sheet + Custom Power Cards

Dinkeldog

Sniper o' the Shrouds
Okay, crew, let's chill just a little bit here. One thing that might help is rather than questioning other people's technical competence, we stick to stating our own points of view.

sgonzales

First Post
ok, more warlord stuff to fix.

im missing the fey command feat. its for warlords, came with martial power, and it is not even appearing in the list to be selected from.

and thats it of notes for today...sory if i keep only telling you whats missing part by part...

but please keep the good work, and im really happy with the wonkos sheet, really am.

Last edited:

Wexed

First Post
Question!

Is anybody else having issues with equipping longbows and greatbows on the combat sheet. Yes the feat weapon proficiency greatbow is selected. It doesn't want to recognize my proficiency either and so none of my powers work with it.
Again congrats on your new version. If I find anything else I'll let you know.

jorrit

First Post
ok, more warlord stuff to fix.

im missing the fey command feat. its for warlords, came with martial power, and it is not even appearing in the list to be selected from.

and thats it of notes for today...sory if i keep only telling you whats missing part by part...

but please keep the good work, and im really happy with the wonkos sheet, really am.

Are you sure you have the needed requisites for the feats? I also thought feats were missing some time ago but then I read the PHB again and I wasn't qualified for the feats because my Dex wasn't high enough. If you don't qualify for a feat it doesn't show up in the list.

Greetings,

palorin

First Post
Multiclassing problems

I've grown to love this excel sheet, however there is a major hole in it. The power cards are not functioning in many ways. My wife's friend plays a elf cleric/ranger and the powers of each class do not show up at the same time on the power cards section (a "null" card being seeing most often). Ranger powers only show up when the "ranger" drop down is selected on the character sheet, with cleric powers doing the same. As I frequently print out the power cards for my players, the missing powers cause serious problems with the shortage of PHB's in my group (of 6 people at the table, only 4 books are present, and my wife and her friend are not avid gamers, and thus rely on the cards for reference material).

Other than that, its fantastic. So if we could fix the power card sections, it'd be great.

PS, my wifes fighter also is missing her 1st Daily power (Brute Strike) in her power cards, and this also shows up as a "null" card.

Thanks Wonko!

pezjunkie

First Post
Put me down for one more with missing daily powers. (using 1.46.A4)

I thought maybe it was because I had imported characters from an older version of the sheet, but it looks like I'm not the only one.

Gruns

Explorer
Is there a way to add my own Feats to this sheet? Or to add a generic bonus to the attack roll? Maybe in the combat tab section somewhere? Either way would work. Basically, what it boils down to is that I want to give a character the Weapon Expertise feat, and PHB2 material isn't in yet.
Thanks!
McM

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases