• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

World of Low'verok OOC - Active - Roll-Call!

G

Guest 11456

I'm here. It's just been busy recently. What ever you decide is fine with me. I am still enjoying playing in your world.

Tailspinner

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Cool beans. I have two new to PbP people that would be interested in joining, so I think I'm going to direct them over here and see what they think. If they just want to take over Syrrian, Noddy, or Damien, cool, if not, equally cool.

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
mpickett81, I have two new people that I offered spots, so you could be the third. Do any of the available characters interest you? Or would you desire to make your own?

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
But of course Argent! In available characters I meant Noddy Darkfox, Syrrian Starwine, or Damien Tallstrider. I'm glad you like Elexia, I think she's pretty neat, and I love the way your roleplay her. :)

Last edited:

Graywolf-ELM

Explorer
Isida Kep'Tukari said:
But of course Argent! In available characters I meant Noddy Darkfox, Syrrian Starwine, or Damien Tallstrider. I'm glad you like Elexia, I think she's pretty neat, and I love the way your roleplay her. :)

I'll read through the adventure so far, and see if I can tell what I might play that would fit in best with the remaining group. I'd feel a little awkward trying to play a character that someone else has built up <Character> around.

GW

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
That's cool. Also look on page five. Genasi are also an available race to play in Low'verok, and all have a +1 ECL. They're given a brief description on page five. If you want to use point buy instead of rolling, use 30 point buy.

Last edited:

Graywolf-ELM

Explorer
Isida Kep'Tukari said:
That's cool. Also look on page five. Genasi are also an available race to play in Low'verok, and all have a +1 ECL. They're given a brief description on page five. If you want to use point buy instead of rolling, use 30 point buy.

Before I roll up a character, I read through the game so far, with the battle with the brain-addled Black Dragon. Looked like a lot of fun.

It's got me wanting to play a LizardFolk Ranger, but I understand limitations.

I was thinking,
you are losing These Player/Characters
outlands - Noddy Darkfox, male Halfling Rog3
Starman - Syrrian Starwine, male Elf Ftr1/Wiz2
Thels - Damien Tallstrider, male Human Clr3 of Pelor

And Keeping These
Tailspinner - Gaoi Gustwig, male Air Genasi Wiz2
Argent - Elexia, female Elf Clr3 of Alnaria
Jemal - Rokelsh, male Human Brb1/Fgtr2

I'll re-read the dragon magazine (With Genesai) when I return home this evening, about 3 hours from now.

Would a Cleric of Kord, or a Half-Elf(possibly Genasi after reading Dragon again) Bard fit in?

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Either of those would be quite fine. Also, just as a note, I've made some minor tweaks to some of the genasi, so double check mine against the ones in the magazine before you commit yourself. :) And you have the roster right. Hmm... a lizardfolk could indeed be a possibility. That would be +2 Str, +2 Con, -2 Int, +5 natural armor, +4 racial bonus on Jump, Swim, and Balance checks, bonus Multiattack feat. Call that a +2 ECL. You'd get some extra hit points, 8 plus con, then 6 + Con in addition to your class levels. (That's something I do for ECL races to make them more durable in combat.)

Also, everyone else is going to level up, so you can start creating a level 4 character (or a level 2 lizardfolk character, if you desire).

So, everybody else, level up to forth and ping in when you're done. :)

Remove ads