• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[World of Warcraft] Enduring Nobility is up and running!

javapadawan

First Post
I'd be very interested in joining as well, though I need to make a character on Feathermoon. Is there anything you are particulary lacking class or skill wise that I should lean towards?

Enforcer

Explorer
javapadawan said:
I'd be very interested in joining as well, though I need to make a character on Feathermoon. Is there anything you are particulary lacking class or skill wise that I should lean towards?

We don't have any Rogues, other than that we're covered class-wise and profession-wise. But really, make whatever you want!

LightPhoenix

First Post
Is there some way to put up a message for the guild to read? Unfortunately with work I don't get to play much... yay evenings!

Oh, and the tabard looks great! It kinda clashes with my red shirt, but otherwise it's very cool.

Dinkeldog

Sniper o' the Shrouds
LightPhoenix, you can put a personal note up on the guild page. Or if you want, put something in this thread.

In the meantime, remember that two malachite sent to Errand gets you a mechanical squirrel.

Laurel

First Post
Just wanted to ask how the guild was going? If you needed any PC in particular or if you have a good well rounded bunch as is?

Thinking of switching servers and starting a new character.

Enforcer

Explorer
I'd say the guild is pretty well rounded as is. Our only problem is a level disparity between Garos and myself and the rest of the guild members, which makes it difficult to adventure together. That said, I don't mind helping out any lowbie characters who need someone to help with tough low-level quests. I'm also available for lower level arms and armor (I can only craft mail and plate armor...plate not being low level) given my Artisan Blacksmithing abilities. I do expect the guild to catch up (to me, anyways) now that I've started law school again after winter break.

And again, we don't really need any certain race or class, nor do we require a specific profession. Though, I do believe I'm the only blacksmith in the guild. We also only have one engineer as far as I know...I could be wrong.

Dinkeldog

Sniper o' the Shrouds
Many thanks to Cerion, Eloi, and Venatrix who tracked across the Eastern Kingdoms with Errand working on his Test of Righteousness last night.

As for engineering services, Errand will be happy to create any of the following for non-engineers:
Mechanical Squirrel
EZ Thro Dynamite (requires coarse stone)
Standard Scope (requires moss agate)
Ornate Spyglass (requires moss agate)

Enforcer

Explorer
And how's Verigan's Fist treating you, Dinkeldog? You finished it yet? I ended up using that thing until my low 30s if I recall--it's a pretty good value.

If you haven't finished it yet, I'll be on sometime tonight and help you out.

LightPhoenix

First Post
I just wanted to say that I (Unacows) had a lot of fun running through the Deadmines with you all. I don't get on as often as I'd like, and won't be around this weekend, but let me know if we try it again!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads