• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[World of Warcraft] Enduring Nobility is up and running!

Macbeth

First Post
Just started Aillil the elf druid on Feathermoon. Deathwing is my main server, but I'll be on Feathermoon when I get the chance.

talwynor

First Post
Guild, website and servers

Is it possible to move freely from seerver to server with the same character? I'd love to join the EN guild, but I have a number of friends on the shadowsong server that I still like to game with as well.

If you can move freely, I'd like to join the guild and can offer my webspace and phb discussion boards for the guild.

Alternatively, If moving from server to server isn't possible, I could try to open an EN guild chapter in the shadowsong server (still have to raise the gold). If the guild officers were interested in that, I could still offer the space.

Email me or post if you're interested.

(BTW, I play a 22nd level mage also named Talwynor)

Droid101

First Post
You guys are in Feathermoon?

I'd like to talk to some of you.

Edit: My name is Jelodia in game, and I'm a Paladin with Blacksmithing and Mining.

Last edited:

Spatula

Explorer
There's currently no way to migrate characters across servers, unfortunately.

Welcome to the guild Briastis!

Kareyev is Vaslov in WoW, correct?

Spatula aka Cerion

Enforcer

Explorer
Kareyev is Vaslov, correct.

I'll add Jelodia to Harbromm's friends list so that I can give an invite (it'll be nice to have another Paladin and another smith!). Also you can look for Garos who also has the power to invite (as will Vaslov pretty soon).

As for EN World guilds on other servers, go for it! I'm not claiming a monopoly by any means. Change the name, change the tabard, change whatever. I don't think I'm going to be making an alt on another server, but I'm totally cool with other members of Enduring Nobility traveling wherever.

Finally, I'd like to formally announce an intra-guild dueling competition to be held this Saturday (Feb. 19th) at 2pm Central time. We'll be holding it where the frozen lake meets the river at Dun Murogh, close to Brenwall Village. To get there, leave Ironforge, travel down the path to the riverbed, go west along the riverbed until it widens into the frozen lake. The area is almost completely free of angry wolves and such, so don't worry. I've had duelling practice with a pair of Hunters from Silver Dragon--the largest guild on the server I believe (level 56 and 60, they taught me a few things)--there without interruption, it's a nice, open place to meet. The competition will be a chance for you to learn a little about dueling if you don't have much experience. We'll be organizing matches according to level and I'm sure I can dig up something in my vault or coinpurse for prizes (though the coinpurse is a tad light since I hit 46 and had to train...). Besides, it'll be fun to watch a certain level 46 Paladin have his weaknesses exploited by a certain Druid and Warlock. And let's thank Lt. Garos for the idea!

kotik2

First Post
Captain, if you can let me know what good prizes might be, I may be able to help out there...have a few things in the vault myself...

--Ven

Dinkeldog

Sniper o' the Shrouds
I am resurrecting this thread and will add some general rules over the next few days, as circumstances have necessitated.

To my new brothers in Enduring Nobility, welcome! Look around and discuss in this or any other forum (as appropriate) Enduring Nobility business, of course, relates to a video game, and as such, comes to this forum.

--Keiro
High Captain,
Enduring Nobility

Feathermoon, eh? How's the population on that server?

Eonar's gotten a huge jump lately so I'm looking for an alt server...also haven't played much Alliance so this would be a good excuse to. :)

Dinkeldog

Sniper o' the Shrouds
Mid to high. Last weekend we had smallish queues for the first time. Generally, outside of Ironforge and the front section of Stormwind, I don't have performance issues.

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Ankh-Morpork Guard said:
Eonar's gotten a huge jump lately so I'm looking for an alt server...also haven't played much Alliance so this would be a good excuse to. :)

It would be a good excuse to update your PbP games also... :lol:

(Now that AMG's chops have been busted I return you back to your original thread... :D )

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads