D&D 5E Worlds Strongest Man, Martins Licis, plays Dungeons and Dragons!

darjr

I crit!
Martins Licis, the Worlds Strongest Man plays Dungeons and Dragons. Two of my worlds collide!

Haven’t watched it yet but I had to share.

And here I was expecting a different world's strongest man:

1594136600283.png

dave2008

Legend
Martins Licis, the Worlds Strongest Man plays Dungeons and Dragons. Two of my worlds collide!

Haven’t watched it yet but I had to share.
I don't that I would call him the world's strongest man, but he is among them.

FYI, he was beat by "the Mountain" at the most recent "World's Strongest Man" event at this year's Arnold Classic (Martin was 2nd I believe). Also, both "the Mountain" and Eddie Hall have dead-lifted more than Martin.

darjr

I crit!
He holds the current title of Worls Strongest Man. The Arnolds were cool but didn’t hand out that title. The Mountain and Mateusz certainly beat him by a lot at the Arnolds.

dave2008

Legend
He holds the current title of Worls Strongest Man. The Arnolds were cool but didn’t hand out that title. The Mountain and Mateusz certainly beat him by a lot at the Arnolds.
The Arnold Strongman is fairly equivalent. I believe it has an equal or great purse even. However, my point was less about the title given at one event and more about the fact that all of these participants are incredible strong and can win or loose at any given competition (thus the one of the strongest men comment). That being said, Martin doesn't hold any world records like Hall and Bjornsson did/do: Dead lift world record.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases