• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[WoT Adventure] Turn 2 - Back at the Inn

drothgery

First Post
Re: Pedron

dscrank said:
[OOC: Shouldn't there be two?]

The other trolloc isn't anything but ashes at this point. Which is a good thing; the Children would certainly have more questions if they saw the charred remains of a trolloc lying around.

Jain Hadlin, suggestion maker?

[OOC i really don't want to get too far ahead of Tay-Dor, so i suggest not actually acting on this yet, but jain's going to suggest a course of action.]

"well we seem to have dodged the inquasition, I'm glad i'm not from the Two-rivers. Anyway, we know what direction the trollocs were running, maybe if we go around thew Whitecloaks we can pick up a trail further down field, or maybe even a camp site?"

{OOC: BTW, i ment to say this earlier, I didn't forget about the seeing someone who might have been trailing use out of the corner of my eye thing. With every thing thats happened this makes Jain real nervous, but he doesn't want to needlessly alarm everyone. So he going to stay alert and keep a sharp eye out. I have my suspicions as to who/what it is but i'm not sure how much jain knows about shadowspawn, i took the ranks in knowledge blight to hopefully cover some of that area as well giving him knowledge of the blight it's self. I think thats something Jain would have studied while in Shienar.]

Last edited:

Ashrem Bayle

Explorer
Out of sight of the Whitecloaks, Ashrem emerged from a group of trees and walked over to the others. "Trouble with Whitecloaks?", he asked. "Not the sort I particularly care to deal with."

He scanned the trees around them looking for more of the Children. "Maybe if we can get around them, we can see where the trollocs intended to go."

[OOC: Sorry Sir Osis, I was thinking the same thing.]

Valkys

First Post
Sirsei smiles briefly, "I like that. What about a wolverine in a laurel wreath? That might be fitting symoblism. Small size, yet fierce. You prefer peace, I know. There's nothing wrong with a badger or wolverine. They're perfectly fine animals. They have teeth that they use if someone threatens them. I think it is very apt for you. A rabbit wouldn't do at all."

"If you prefer some larger animal, I suppose I understand. I was merely looking for something that represented you in all of your aspects. You're a very complex person, Shalimar. I like that about you."

She shrugs, "But of course, it's your sigil, and your choice as well."

dscrank

First Post
Pedron nods, "That sounds good to me. I didn't see much worth seeing back there, and if those Whitecloaks actually managed to find something, they aren't going to tell us."

Jain Hadlin, further musings

"I also would propose that after we investigate some more, we get back to town for logain's parade. For some reason it keeps striking me as odd that those flamin' trollocs just happen to show up in Caemlyn the night before they plan to drag a false dragon through the streets."

Not to mention what ever it is i thought i saw folloing us back there

"I think we should find the girls too, i just have a bad fealing about this whole thing."

Jain's brow furows in thought as he waits.

[OOC: he waiting for Tay-dor to get caught up BTW. ];)

"I AM NOT SMALL! You are just way to tall." she finishes weakly, blushing furiously(Napolean complex).
"You know I am not happy with how tall I am, so please don't say it, it hurts my feelings. I think I want a Lioness, with a Dove resting on her paw. Do you think that would work?"

Valkys

First Post
Sirsei rolls her eyes, "Please. You're not *that* small. And I am *not* too tall. The lioness works, but I doubt you'll find anyone in Andor willing to make a lion for you. And a dove on the paw is an awful lot of detail. I don't think you can get that level for a signet ring."

"And it wasn't my intention to hurt your feelings. I was merely pointing out one of the reasons that I thought my choice would be appropriate."

signet rings

"We can at least try to find one, I wont not get it now that I know what I want. Even if I have to sit on the smith to make him do it." She starts looking around for a shop to make her signet ring.

Well she is cheered up, and thats what I set out to do, so thats good. But I will have my ring. I deserve it, it suits me, and that is all there is to it. If they Can't make it then I will have to settle for that Badger in the laurel wreath

"I geuss I could settle for the badger if I have to, you know me best, and if you think its true it must be. If anyone says anything I will show them why its a Badger." she says with a determined glint in her eye.

OOC: Dave is it too detailed? Or not availible here?

Valkys

First Post
Sirsei laughs, her mind off of Tomas for the moment, "I know you will. And I'll be happy about it either way, so long as you like it." She looks about as well, hoping to be of some use to her friend. A circle of roses sounds like a nice sigil. And an Aes Sedai really should have something to seal her letters, a nice sigil.

Remove ads