WotC WotC general D&D survey just went live.

Mecheon

Sacabambaspis
Someone looking to build a case for 'monetization'.

I had a chuckle at all the digital vs paper and D&D Beyond questions as well but then again that probably seals the deal that I'm not their target demographic.
Boy you know it

I sure hope they loved my answers of "I haven't played in yonks because I cannot schedule a game to save my life and am just hanging around D&D communities vicariously living through other people's experiences"

R_J_K75

Legend
I had a chuckle at all the digital vs paper and D&D Beyond questions as well but then again that probably seals the deal that I'm not their target demographic.
They were driving pretty hard to the hoop for 5E too, but I dont recall a question asking what edition of D&D are you currently playing. I get it, thats the latest edition, with 1D&D out next year but I wish theyd realize that there is still an audience for older editions, I dont see why they couldnt release new material every once in a while for older editions. I quit playing 5E, have no interest in a VTT or D&DB, and most likely wont invest in future editions without significant changes to the core mechanic. Im no longer their audience as well.

Scribe

Legend
They were driving pretty hard to the hoop for 5E too, but I dont recall a question asking what edition of D&D are you currently playing. I get it, thats the latest edition, with 1D&D out next year but I wish theyd realize that there is still an audience for older editions, I dont see why they couldnt release new material every once in a while for older editions. I quit playing 5E, have no interest in a VTT or D&DB, and most likely wont invest in future editions without significant changes to the core mechanic. Im no longer their audience as well.

There was one question I think about 'not having new material for the version I am playing' but otherwise, yeah.

I did get to plug Wrath of the Righteous again, which was pretty funny as well. If I can make a tiny little ripple in the corporate consciousness that says "yeah, you dont have to abandon the segment that wants something closer to 3.5"...I'll call it a job well done.

Remove ads