WotC Ravenloft Novels

Ratenef

Explorer
Quick question......

I was very happy to hear that WotC was going to be releasing new Ravenloft novels, even with the fact they were more of a real world goth feel than in the Realm of the Mists.

However I've become truly confused with what books are being published and when.

I asked WotC Customer Service and their answer was "check our boards", which of coarse haven't been updated since January, with regards to the novels coming out this year.

So I 'think' the books that are coming out are

Black Crusade by Ari Marmell - Oct 08 (originally Mar 08)
The Sleep of Reason by C.A. Suleiman - Aug 08??
Heavens Bones by Samantha Henderson - Sept 08
Mithras Court by David A. Page - Nov 08

However the dates have been changed, new titles appear suddenly, and old titles (Sleep of Reason) seem to fall off the radar.

Can anyone give me an accurate source of what novles I can expect to buy in stores (online) and on what months?

Much appreciated,

Joël of the FoS

First Post
Ratenef said:
Can anyone give me an accurate source of what novles I can expect to buy in stores (online) and on what months?

Much appreciated,

The only thing we know is that something at WotC is messing/scrambling the scedule of release. But nobody outside the tight WotC circle knows why, or can talk about what is happening.

So let's keep our fingers crossed, and we'll wait for the next update.

FYI, there is a thread on the FoS main message board (see my sig) with all known info about these novels, the RL comics, etc.

Joël

Ratenef

Explorer
Joel,

Thanks for the detailed response.

I will certainly check out the Fraternity of Shadows.

Actually I used to check out the Fraternity a lot in the past, but with Ravenloft seemingly buried by WotC, I have been very remiss in visiting that site.

That will now change.

Thx again,

Remove ads