• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

WotC Warlock Invocations sources?

My new Class Chronicles article has a feat called Infernal Adept that is of benefit to both warlocks and dragonfire adepts. It allows them to take an invocation of no more than 2 grades lower than their highest grade invocation. So a warlock with dark invocations could select a lesser or least invocation from the dragonfire adept list. It requires dragonblood for warlocks to take it or the fey or outsider type for dragonfire adepts. Alternatively, a warlock or dragonfire adept can do a quest to gain the feat.

rgard

Adventurer
Eytan Bernstein said:
My new Class Chronicles article has a feat called Infernal Adept that is of benefit to both warlocks and dragonfire adepts. It allows them to take an invocation of no more than 2 grades lower than their highest grade invocation. So a warlock with dark invocations could select a lesser or least invocation from the dragonfire adept list. It requires dragonblood for warlocks to take it or the fey or outsider type for dragonfire adepts. Alternatively, a warlock or dragonfire adept can do a quest to gain the feat.

Eytan, you are a scholar and a gentleman! Thanks. I added the link to the first post.

Thanks again,
Rich

Remove ads