WotC Warlock Invocations sources?

My new Class Chronicles article has a feat called Infernal Adept that is of benefit to both warlocks and dragonfire adepts. It allows them to take an invocation of no more than 2 grades lower than their highest grade invocation. So a warlock with dark invocations could select a lesser or least invocation from the dragonfire adept list. It requires dragonblood for warlocks to take it or the fey or outsider type for dragonfire adepts. Alternatively, a warlock or dragonfire adept can do a quest to gain the feat.

rgard

Adventurer
Eytan Bernstein said:
My new Class Chronicles article has a feat called Infernal Adept that is of benefit to both warlocks and dragonfire adepts. It allows them to take an invocation of no more than 2 grades lower than their highest grade invocation. So a warlock with dark invocations could select a lesser or least invocation from the dragonfire adept list. It requires dragonblood for warlocks to take it or the fey or outsider type for dragonfire adepts. Alternatively, a warlock or dragonfire adept can do a quest to gain the feat.

Eytan, you are a scholar and a gentleman! Thanks. I added the link to the first post.

Thanks again,
Rich

Remove ads