Would You Get A D&D Tattoo?

How much of a D&D fan are you? Not as much as this guy, I'll warrant! D&D fan Sean Whissen has gotten the D&D ampersand tattooed onto his forearm. Sean posted this to Twitter with the caption "Check out my new ink!"

How much of a D&D fan are you? Not as much as this guy, I'll warrant! D&D fan Sean Whissen has gotten the D&D ampersand tattooed onto his forearm. Sean posted this to Twitter with the caption "Check out my new ink!"

Click on the image to jump to his Twitter post (under his Twitter name, @smob89). Has anybody else got a D&D tattoo?

CPjt-NKUsAAnDRO.jpg

EthanSental

Legend
Supporter
I've been a collector of many things, baseball/football/hockey card, comics, minis, art but I never went to the stage of wanting art on my body. Never understood it personally although some tattos are artistically pleasing, most are not in my eyes. To each his is though and this is a good example of this....throw in the ear gauge things too.

Last edited by a moderator:

Benji

First Post
I've got a tattoo but I don't think I'd get a D&D one. I know a few people who have pictures of there characters as such though.

Edit: Just remembered a badassgaming tattoo my friend got done. It was on her feet. they were red D10's that looked like cherries from a slot machine (so in pairs and with a green stalk connecting each one).

Last edited by a moderator:

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
I don't have a D&D "brand" tattoo, but I do have a dagger with a tiny dragon entwined around it on my lower back which represents an artifact from my homebrew campaigns. The panther on my right upper arm was supposed to be a representation of an old were-cougar character my wife played but the artist didn't listen to my requests and just did his own thing. I'm going to get it fixed or covered up as soon as I can afford it. My other tattoos are not gaming related.

Bawylie

A very OK person
Nah, my body is a temple.

But if you've got one, you've dramatically increased the odds I'll worship at your temple.

*winks forever*

Talmek

Explorer
The best advice I ever received regarding tattoos - "Make sure it will not only mean something to you now, but 50 years from now."

I have tattoos (lots of them), and every one of them has a very significant meaning to me to this day. If this (or any) person's love is with D&D and this will be something that he cherishes for the rest of his life, then more power to him! I'd consider getting one (even one that big), but all the required square footage is already occupied with other items more sentimental to me.

Wepwawet

Explorer
Hey, that's a good idea!
I'm adding it to my list of possible tattoos to add on my body, or a version of it :)
It's about time I get a D&D related one

Remove ads

Remove ads