Would you prefer it if your partner said you were a great GM, or great in bed?

Pick from each pair of questions the answer most true for you

• I would be happier if my girlfriend said I was a great in bed

Votes: 66 81.5%
  • I would be happier if my girlfriend said I was a great GM

Votes: 17 21.0%
  • I would be more hurt if my girlfriend said I was lousy in bed

Votes: 50 61.7%
  • I would be more hurt if my girlfriend said I was a lousy GM

Votes: 20 24.7%

Status
Not open for further replies.

Siberys

Adventurer
I believe some posts by myself and my SO on facebook triggered this poll. :blush:

I want my SO to think highly of me, no matter the subject area.

IMO, she's just sore about some rulings I made during our last session. :p

SO: Post using your SO's account. ==> I love my boyfriend very much even with his bad gm'ing (hes not that bad but he could improve). When it comes to the bedroom though, Im the gm there so it would be his option of me there. Lol :3

Wepwawet

Explorer
Unfortunately I've never slept with anyone I gamed with.
I'd love to game with my boyfriend, but none of the ones I had ever felt interested in that.
So, what matters is the opinion on bed performance.

(For the record, I'm HAPPY)

FickleGM

Explorer
Without being silly, I actually have run many one-on-one sessions for my wife in bed (comfort and in the other room from the kids being the main reasons). I naturally went for the obvious answer, but after thinking on it momentarily, my "in the bed" esteem doesn't need a boost. I actually prefer to hear good things about my GMing (and that has nothing to do with the arrangement of my priorities).

jaerdaph

#UkraineStrong
This poll only works for unmarried straight men and unmarried gay women. And perhaps a few lesbians trapped in a man's body.

NewJeffCT

First Post
*Please take 'partner' (girlfriend in the poll)' to read any significant other - wife, boyfriend, husband, mistress, honeybunny, friend with benefits, old squeeze, trouble and strife, ball and chain, current crush, person you are stalking etc - in the questions and polls. Poll question Sorry if anyone felt excluded!

I know it had meant significant other & not just girlfriend. I was just making a small joke... and, I also don't have a girlfriend. I edited my post just to make that clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads