• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Writeable CharSheets in acrobat

Buttercup

Princess of Florin
Edit: I had posted a copy of this at CM, but after discovering that it was made from the pirated PHB, I've taken it down.

I haven't seen KotS, and I haven't been visiting the WotC website much lately, so I foolishly assumed the file that Gunndragon had manipulated was legally obtained. My mistake.

Last edited:

Gunndragon

First Post
Buttercup said:
It worked for me.

The sheet looks great. Thank you for your work Gunndragon!

Edit: Gunndragon, I uploaded your character sheet as an attachment at CM.

Thanks, but what is CM? Also, I had made a pure Black and White one, so enjoy... the link for the B/W is at top.

Gunndragon

First Post
when WotC released a couple characters, someone else cleaned them up into jpg.. I took the jpg, made them into pdfs, tehn I made them into writeable pdfs.

madwabbit

First Post
Gunndragon said:
when WotC released a couple characters, someone else cleaned them up into jpg.. I took the jpg, made them into pdfs, tehn I made them into writeable pdfs.
Ah. I missed the WotC release of those characters, then.

Did you use Adobe Distiller for Mac or Windows?

Gunndragon

First Post
well, I exported to pdf from jpg thru adobe photoshop... Then in acrobat, I created a new pdf from file, and then it went into LiveCycle Designer...

on Vista

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads