Wulf's Collected Story Hour -- FINAL UPDATE 12/25

Wulf Ratbane

Adventurer
Jeremy said:
Can you give us some quick and dirty physical descriptions of what people look like and the major things they are wearing?

Well,

a) such general info is available in the Rogues Gallery thread (see the first post of this thread for a link) and

b) I think part of the judging criteria will be seeing which prospective artist interprets the characters/scenes in a way that impresses the judge(s) most.

Right?

But for the record, Wulf has black/grey hair and grey eyes. Keldas' eyes are supposedly purple, or some other pansy color like that. So I understand.

Wulf

the_bruiser

First Post
Wulf's Story Hour

I have a Word doc with every word from day one. I've been cutting and pasting for my players since it started way back when. I've even got a handy table of contents on the front. If anybody wants a copy, let me know - that okay, Wulf? Unfortunately, my copy does *not* have italics & bold & such *sob*. I'll even attach it here (as a preliminary version only!) if Wulf approves.

Horacio

LostInBrittany
Supporter
Wulf Ratbane said:
I don't mind!

So then do I stop? Or do I continue with the copy with format?
What I can do is taking that .doc and editing it, adding italics and bolds, if you prefer...

Wulf Ratbane

Adventurer
Horacio said:

So then do I stop? Or do I continue with the copy with format?
What I can do is taking that .doc and editing it, adding italics and bolds, if you prefer...

No, don't stop, for a couple of reasons.

First, if you are currently going in to cut and paste from the early sections, that's a good thing, because I have been known to go in and edit older sections. Older copies would still have errors.

Second, if you can cut and paste and get the formatting ok, in the long run that is much faster than using a pre-existing text dump and going back into it for formatting.

Bruiser's copy is appreciated as a stopgap measure for folks who can't wait but I wouldn't use it to format text.

I still need your help, Horatio. :)

Wulf

Horacio

LostInBrittany
Supporter
Wulf Ratbane said:

No, don't stop, for a couple of reasons.

First, if you are currently going in to cut and paste from the early sections, that's a good thing, because I have been known to go in and edit older sections. Older copies would still have errors.

Second, if you can cut and paste and get the formatting ok, in the long run that is much faster than using a pre-existing text dump and going back into it for formatting.

Bruiser's copy is appreciated as a stopgap measure for folks who can't wait but I wouldn't use it to format text.

I still need your help, Horatio. :)

Wulf

I continue my work then :)

the_bruiser

First Post
Wulf's Story Compilation

Here it is, everyone, enjoy! Wulf, one potential problem - any edits you did more than a day or two after original posting may not be captured in here. Otherwise, accolades welcome..... :)

If you guys have any trouble with the table of contents on page one, right click on the table and click update. Wulf, I hope you don't mind the slight liberties I took with formatting headers, etc.

Shoot, the file is too big. You guys see if you can get this link to work - I tried it with somebody here at work and they were able to get to it. Sorry for the pain. It's about 800k and apparently the site limits you to 250k uploads. Let me know if this doesn't work and I can e-mail it.

http://y42.briefcase.yahoo.com/bc/a...ournal.doc&.done=http://my.yahoo.com/p/d.html

Remove ads