X-Men live action TV show!

Dog Moon

Adventurer
Well, I would like the see the Live Action TV show, even though I'm sure like the movies they are going to do certain things I don't like [Like Rogue and Gambit, for instance] but as long as it's enjoyable, I'll watch it. Or at least I'll check it out before deciding whether I don't like it or not.

Personally, I happen to like both Daredevil AND Agents of Shield, though for differing reasons and they both had things I didn't entirely like about both of them. I wouldn't mind it if they went something closer to Agents of Shield, although I would require one thing: it would have to feel more "Super". X-men has more mutants and they have cool powers and if they decide not to have that, it would be very lame. I also hope the X-men is focused more on the adult fans and the characters are the adults like they have been in the Animated Versions. I never liked the child version of Rogue.

Jhaelen

First Post
It needs to take a cue from Arrow in terms of managing an ensemble cast, and from Flash for maintaining a light-hearted tone even while dealing with more serious issues.
Yuck!
I can no longer stand to watch Arrow at all - it's just terrible acting and hilarious melodrama. Flash is minimally better due to the light-hearted tone you mention - but imho, AoS actually manages that just as well.
Neither show manages to catch my attention fully, but they're perfect to run in the background while I'm doing something more engaging.

I'd definitely prefer something in the vein of Daredevil, however, I doubt it's feasible because Daredevil is a show about a single character while X-Men will be a show about a rather large group of individuals. So it'll be hard to spend as much time on developing the characters.

Remove ads