• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

X4-5: across the mountains - IC

Leif

Adventurer
Bevin "the Beguiler" Rockhammer, Beguiler9, AC:20/17/15 HP:56/56

"Yes, Girgal, but wherever would we find such a one?" Says Bevin while casting a sidelong glance towards Aram.

OOC: Quick question -- mage armor will not stack with Bevin's enchanted leather armor in this game, will it, Kinem? I think the general rule is that it only the higher of two applicable 'armor' bonuses to AC will apply at the same time.

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer

The woman asks "Can we not leave the way you came? I just want to go home."
"Oh, brother, I was afraid she was going to be like this," mutters Bevin under his breath where only Girgal can hear him.

Walking Dad

First Post
Girgal, AC 23 (T15, FF20), HP 66/66, F +11,R+8,W+14

Girgal speaks to Bevin's mind: "And if we are not nice, she will start to cry and shout that she will return to her mother..."

[sblock=ooc]
Running Spells: Barkskin

Will use the Summon feat for flavor in out-of-combat situation, alternating between different elements.

Spot +17, Listen +18

Spells:
0 (6) - cure minor wounds x2, light x2, detect magic x2
1 (4) – (jump), produce flame x2, faery fire, cure light wounds - obscuring mist
2 (4) - (spiderclimb), barkskin x2, animalistic power, blinding spittle – snake swiftness, mass
3 (3) – (protection from energy), stone shape, spirit jaws, blindsight – greater magic fang
4 (2) – (freedom of movement), blast of sand, enhance wildshape – SNA 4
5 (2) - (tree stride), SNA 5 - animal growth

Ripclaw has:
HP 57
AC: (with barkskin) 30 (T15, FF25)
Full Attack: 2 Claws +7 melee (1d6+4 plus poison) and bite +2 melee (1d6+2) and tail + 2 melee (1d6+2 plus poison)
Space/Reach: 5 ft./5 ft.
Special Attacks: Leaping pounce, poison (DC 14 1d6 Dex/1d6 Dex), rake 1d6+3
Hide+15, Move Silently+10
[/sblock]

Rhun

First Post
OOC: Quick question -- mage armor will not stack with Bevin's enchanted leather armor in this game, will it, Kinem? I think the general rule is that it only the higher of two applicable 'armor' bonuses to AC will apply at the same time.

OOC: Not to speak for Kinem, but yes (per the RAW) only the highest bonus applies. HOWEVER: if, the +4 armor bonus from it WOULD apply if Bevin was attacked by an incorporeal creature, where his normal armor would not.

Aram watches his companions and shrugs. "I am more than willing to scout out the terrain ahead. Or we can let Dressla do that."

Leif

Adventurer

When Bevin 'hears' Girgal, he just nods. "Boy, Father Fuller, this was your idea, so you have to be the one to hold her hand. But I can always make another judicious use of a Silence spell, if it becomes unbearable."

OOC: Rhun, what's a RAW?

Last edited:

kinem

Adventurer
The woman approaches Aram. "You have a desert look about you" she says approvingly. He gets the impression that she is not very approving of the others.

"What shall I call you? You seem skillful, and as I know little of what to expect here, perhaps it would be best if you take the lead."

Rhun

First Post
Aram offers the woman a short bow. "I am called Aram Al Tarik, of the Ylari." He glances about at his companions. "I will run point. But be ready to back me up."

Move out at half-speed, move silently +12

Leif

Adventurer

Aram offers the woman a short bow. "I am called Aram Al Tarik, of the Ylari." He glances about at his companions. "I will run point. But be ready to back me up." Move out at half-speed, move silently +12
"Always, my Sly, Sneaky Friend."

Bevin follows 30 feet behind Aram moving at as near to the same pace as he can.
(Move Silently +8.)

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads