• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

X4-5: across the mountains - IC

Leif

Adventurer
Bevin "the Beguiler" Rockhammer, Beguiler 9

Bevin winks at the halfling. He says,"Good, I see that I am not the only one who mistrusts the wench. Let's just leave her imprisoned for now, shall we?"

Leif

Adventurer

Bevin looks sympathetically at Father Fuller, and says, "Then let us quickly proceed with our exploration so that we may return and release her all the sooner!"

renau1g

First Post
Turning back to the woman, Father Fuller will ask"Are you capable of using a weapon?".

Looking to the others he'll whisper "If she's capable of defending herself, I can't allow her to stay locked up. I'll keep an eye on her."

Leif

Adventurer

"Brrrr! Do you feel that icy chill? Oh, maybe that's just the 'winter of my discontent.' "

kinem

Adventurer
"Yes, sir, mister wizard" the woman answers. "I can handle a rapier or shortbow to defend myself. Of course, I'm no threat to the likes of you all."

renau1g

First Post
Father Fuller will call the others together again, and whisper "If the enemies are around here, the might have left us a trap or two, and she says she's good at searching for stuff. I don't mind having an extra pair of eyes till we get out of here. We can get her a bow from the armory and keep her out of the way" to the group.

Walking Dad

First Post
Girgal, AC 23 (T15, FF20), HP 66/66, F +11,R+8,W+14

Girgal uses mindspeak on Bevin: "The only warriors I know, specializing in rapier and shortbow, are rather prone for backstabbing. We should keep an eye on her, too."

[sblock=ooc]
Running Spells: Barkskin

Will use the Summon feat for flavor in out-of-combat situation, alternating between different elements.

Spot +17, Listen +18

Spells:
0 (6) - cure minor wounds x2, light x2, detect magic x2
1 (4) – (jump), produce flame x2, faery fire, cure light wounds - obscuring mist
2 (4) - (spiderclimb), barkskin x2, animalistic power, blinding spittle – snake swiftness, mass
3 (3) – (protection from energy), stone shape, spirit jaws, blindsight – greater magic fang
4 (2) – (freedom of movement), blast of sand, enhance wildshape – SNA 4
5 (2) - (tree stride), SNA 5 - animal growth

Ripclaw has:
HP 57
AC: (with barkskin) 30 (T15, FF25)
Full Attack: 2 Claws +7 melee (1d6+4 plus poison) and bite +2 melee (1d6+2) and tail + 2 melee (1d6+2 plus poison)
Space/Reach: 5 ft./5 ft.
Special Attacks: Leaping pounce, poison (DC 14 1d6 Dex/1d6 Dex), rake 1d6+3
Hide+15, Move Silently+10
[/sblock]

Remove ads