X4-5: across the mountains - IC

Leif

Adventurer
Bevin "the Beguiler" Rockhammer, Beguiler 9

Bevin is suprised. "A war? Madam, we are not affiliated in any way with your captors. What is this war that you speak of? That prospect is most alarming."

kinem

Adventurer
"Are you crazy?" she inquires. "We're right in the middle of the army's camp! Or ... I knew there was something funny about that doorway! So where in the hell are we?

If you're not with my captors, how about letting me out of here? I'm an innocent victim!"

Leif

Adventurer

Bevin steps away from the woman and beckons to Aram, Girgal, and Father Fuller. "Whoa! Quick, huddle up fellows!" And then, when they have drawn closer and the group can't be overheard by the woman, Bevin says, "Just what kind of bloody hellish sorcery is THIS, I'd like to know? Is this woman completely daft or did I wake up on another plane this morning?"

Rhun

First Post
Aram Al Tarik

"She is clearly confused, but I do not no about daft. I'm disinclined to release her until we know more..."

Leif

Adventurer

"I agree wholeheartedly with Aram! And, moreover, I might still be disinclined to release her after we know more. The last thing we need is a bloody civilian getting underfoot! If we release her, we necessarily assume the duty of keeping her safe, and we can't even keep ourselves safe.

kinem

Adventurer
"Look, I'm sorry I mistook you for army goons! You're going to free me, right? I'm scared! If this place is somewhere else now, I could starve trapped in here!

Mister wizard, thanks for mending my pants" she adds to Father Fuller.

Leif

Adventurer

"For the moment, you may actually be safer in your cell, Madam. Have no fear, though, once we have established the safety of a route out of this place, we will, indeed, set you at your liberty."

OOC: Assuming that she is still alive by then, that is! :heh:

Leif

Adventurer

Said to the rest of the party quietly and PRIVATELY:

"I'm still not totally convinced that we should trust her. Just because our enemies imprisoned her is not sufficient reason, in my opinion, for us to assume that she is an ally. Our enemies probably hate thieves and ne'er-do-wells as much as we do!"

Walking Dad

First Post
Girgal, AC 23 (T15, FF20), HP 66/66, F +11,R+8,W+14

Girgal takes a spare components pouch for himself.

He doesn't seem amused by the woman calling him a 'boy'.air spirit to accompany him and takes a deeper look at the woman.

After Bevin's words he whispers: "Don't like her attitude. And she might be really safer in there."

[sblock=ooc]
Running Spells: Barkskin

Will use the Summon feat for flavor in out-of-combat situation, alternating between different elements.

Spot +17, Listen +18

Spells:
0 (6) - cure minor wounds x2, light x2, detect magic x2
1 (4) – (jump), produce flame x2, faery fire, cure light wounds - obscuring mist
2 (4) - (spiderclimb), barkskin x2, animalistic power, blinding spittle – snake swiftness, mass
3 (3) – (protection from energy), stone shape, spirit jaws, blindsight – greater magic fang
4 (2) – (freedom of movement), blast of sand, enhance wildshape – SNA 4
5 (2) - (tree stride), SNA 5 - animal growth

Ripclaw has:
HP 57
AC: (with barkskin) 30 (T15, FF25)
Full Attack: 2 Claws +7 melee (1d6+4 plus poison) and bite +2 melee (1d6+2) and tail + 2 melee (1d6+2 plus poison)
Space/Reach: 5 ft./5 ft.
Special Attacks: Leaping pounce, poison (DC 14 1d6 Dex/1d6 Dex), rake 1d6+3
Hide+15, Move Silently+10
[/sblock]

Remove ads