• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

XP Levels Revealed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leif

Adventurer
Buddy Hackett said that that show nearly scared him gentile...and Don Rickles said that it cost him his hair.
I remember that about Buddy! The way I remember him putting it was that he was having a bear of a time finding a urologist who was qualified and willing to reverse his circumcision.

weem

First Post
I just looked, and I'm 65XP shy of weem...and he's been kinda quiet around here lately.

That means he's getting ready to drop some bit of ultra-genius image in a thread somewhere and rack up a demon's diaper's worth of XP for it.

Not a gripe, not a lament, nor even a plea for XP...just a prediction.:)

Na, I have nothing planned, it's all yours! I would give it to you if I could (can't even XP you, despite trying).

:D

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Na, I have nothing planned, it's all yours! I would give it to you if I could (can't even XP you, despite trying).

:D

Oh, well then I stand correc...wait a minute- you're just trying to put us all off guard!!!

I'm onto you and your wily ways, weem! You're not going to fool me! I vow that when your next bit of photoshopped genius pops up here, I...will...give...you...only...1XP.

I SWEAR IT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads