[YB] Kerall versus Jackal

Wicht

Hero
Well - the judges are here, as for the old thread... No... but...

The fight will take place in the glade on the evening of the spider

Round is One

No flags have been declared, although Kerall had won the right to declare them in the insult match.

Jackal, I believe had posted a move, but it may be redone.

Zappo

Explorer
Both me and Jackal had posted our moves.
The length was estabilished to two flags.
And I had a good move, too... something about a phoenix vanquishing something else... *sigh*

Well, if Jackal agrees, we can just restart. The length is two. Jackal, post a new move.

Wicht

Hero
You must have posted your move right before the boards went down then - I don't think I got to see it...

Length = 2 Flags

Zappo

Explorer
Hmmm... I had just returned from LOTR, so it was... around 7 PM, board time. Great movie, BTW. In fact, quite a bit more than 'great'.

Phear

First Post
I can redo the move since we can't get back to the old servers right now. It's up to you guys. I don't mind either way.

Phear

First Post
OOC: Since the old boards arn't up. Here's my move.

Jackal stares at the disruptive stranger and slowly moves around him like a predator stalking his prey. With a thunderous roar Jackal Charges Kerall striking him in the chest with his sword.

The chimera ruthlessly slashes the vale; shields the push of the clouds! *yen*

Zappo

Explorer
Jackal's attack is perfect, and the sword slahses through the air straight and true to the villain's heart, despite his attempts at dodging. Then... something happens.

The sky goes dark for a moment, as if a quick cloud had passed before the sun - except that today the weather is wonderful and the air is clear. A reddish fog, a mist, appears to the side of Kerall and takes a humanoid appearance. A hand made of red vapour is lifted and, as if it was made of solid adamantium, blocks Jackal's sword without even trembling.

The audience is too distant to see what exactly is happening, but the two fighters are at less than a meter from what they can recognize as the face of Evil - the grinning face of a demon. As quick as it was formed, the mist vanishes.

Dirty Trick!

What the hell was that?, Jackal can't help wondering as he resumes his fighting stance. But Kerall is no less surprised - in fact, he seems worried, very worried about something.

A hissing, echoing voice booms in Kerall's head. "I have come to your aid for this time, my servant. Do not expect me to do it again for a while. I have many slaves, and you are not among the first".

Despite the horrible thoughts racing through his mind, Kerall falls back on his trusted Vine style, made of twisted attacks coming from unexpected directions, which he has used many times in the past, and launches a very fast and brutal attack aimed at Jackal's face. His words, however, are for someone (something?) else.
"I"
A punch.
"am"
A kick.
"not"
A punch.
"your"
A punch.
"SERVANT!!"
An exceptional kick flies straight to Jackal's mouth.

The vine ravages the groto; reduces the touch of the ember!

Wicht

Hero
The youngest and roundest judge waves at the demon cheerfully until the tallest judge stomps on his foot. "What?!" says the round judge. "We went to school to.. oops, what was I saying? Carry on Fighters!"

The judges patiently await Jakals move.

Phear

First Post
"What the heck was that?" Jackal says to himself. Jackal sprints at Kerall with all the speed he can muster. Jackal dives at Kerall slamming his shoulder into kerall throwing kerall back.Jackal rolls back away from Kerall waiting in a crouched postion, waiting to fend of Kerall's next attack.

The lotus blossum flies atop the mesa; absorbs the terror of the willow!

Remove ads