[YB] Kerall versus Jackal

Wicht

Hero
The judges watch each move closely. It is clear to them that Kerall has the better move

Point to Kerall, One Flag Kerall, One Flag Neutral

Jackal

First Post
Jackal attepts to seek out his foes weakness as he examines the movemnet of his opponent. As Kerall attacks Jackal, Jackal sees a moment of weakness and quickly strikes at Kerall during his attack. The attack disrupts Kerall's attack as he is hit in the arm of Jackal's sword.

The wolf seeks close to the well; shields the roar of the rosewood and destructively fends off the punch of the honor!

Zappo

Explorer
As the new rounds begins, Kerall thinks about the mist that saved him moments before. His agreement never mentioned assistance - not that the fighter would have rejected it, but Kerall wonders if the demon is planning to stab him in his back, maybe coming up more and more with his help only to fail at a crucial moment. Whatever it tries, Kerall thinks, it will not fool me twice. The best thing is ignoring whatever offer of help it makes again. That way I should prevent any...

An opening. Time to attack.

The thunder destructively scourges the ricefield; absorbs the stab of the mist!

Edit - gotta get used to this new vB code... couldn't they just have used common HTML tags?

Jackal

First Post
Deleted becasue of Judge decision change.

:D

Attachments

• 834E11FE-42DC-44DF-AE05-F11EF536E3D3.jpeg
    834E11FE-42DC-44DF-AE05-F11EF536E3D3.jpeg
    440.3 KB · Views: 23,711
Last edited:

Wicht

Hero
oops my bad - i forgot your sig - I will alter the decision :eek:

Attachments

• Death Cult Assassin.jpg
    Death Cult Assassin.jpg
    138.8 KB · Views: 3,192
  • rogue trader.png
    rogue trader.png
    358.1 KB · Views: 21,888
  • warbike.png
    warbike.png
    128.9 KB · Views: 2,494

Wicht

Hero
Excuse me guys whilst I go give myself a good thrashing ;)

The match is still going on - two flags neutral, Jackal delete the text in your above post please - A decision that breaks the rules is invalid and I in error broke the rules

And now the sound you hear is me beating myself around the head and shoulders with a rubber pipe for penance.

Zappo

Explorer
The fight is not over yet. In fact, it has just begun. Kerall should have paid more attention to the tournament's fights... he seems to have missed his foe's mastery of the Thunder style. He resorts to another sneaky, twisted technique - the snake's.

Kerall's hands move so fast that they leave deep cuts where they hit. When Jackal tries to kick him, he doesn't even dodge - he just hits his leg repeatedly as it moves through the air, and in the end it's not him the one who has taken more damage.

The snake shreds the swamp; shreds the kick of the body!

OOC: and I was just about to post in the honor path thread suggesting that sig styles are not good enough... :D

Last edited:

Jackal

First Post
OOC: I wasn't sure if I was immune or not since I heard about rule changes and stuff. Good thing for me I was. but anyway...

IC: Jackal stands firm after the attack of Kerall. Seeing the tides of the battle starting to turn, Jackal does a combination of elaborate moves and stabs his opponent in the chest with his sword while shouting "Begone you wasted form of life!"

The lotus blossum annihilates the wastelands; negates the pain of the thorn! *yen*

Remove ads