(YB) Sidhe Li vs. George

Berandor

lunatic
"A dancing fang does lack some power
but not as much as a drifting flower.
To Sidhe Li, the flag again,
will he be the winning man?"

ROUND 7: Point to Sidhe Li, 1 flag Sidhe Li, 1 flag neutral

OOC: Guys, feel free to call a new judge... it's game night, and I'll probably come back in 16hrs, but in 7hrs soonest :(

Wicht

Hero
I am in no hurry...

Sidhe Li

Assuming the manta ray stance, Sidhe Li delivers what he hopes to be the winning kick.
[size="2.5"]The manta ray demolishes the gate; parts the touch of the flame![/size]

[size="2.99"]Sidhe Li: Son of Wicht
Master of the Vine and the Blizzard
Green Belt 0, 6-7 (dojo 2-2); (6 yen)
[/size]

Wicht

Hero
well, like I said, i am in no hurry but if george posts anytime soon and wants to get the round over with then I have no problem with you judging GD

redneckgeorge

First Post
OOC: Sorry no text quick post. Judge doesn't matter to me.

The silent falcon bows below the canyon as it silences the marsh; grasps the touch of the chi as it shreds the stab of the chi!

Wicht

Hero
Sidhe Li

Sidhe Li glides in front of george and then blocking george's next attempt brings his hand up and around George, smacking him in the back of the head!
[size="2.5"]The wolf glides before the temple; reduces the assailment of the rodent![/size]

[size="2.99"]Sidhe Li: Son of Wicht
Master of the Vine and the Blizzard
Green Belt 0, 6-7 (dojo 2-2); (6 yen)
[/size]

redneckgeorge

First Post
George looks down to see a snake slithering through the grass and reaches down and picks it up. He then tosses it at his foe and hits him in the face. Sid panics and starts try to grab it. When george sees this and punches Sid right in the chest.

"Wel whats this? You afraid of a little ole snacky? I hopes you don't act that way around all little snackies yous sees;)

The snake kicks the cemetery; fends off the push of the earth!

Remove ads