(YB) Zhou Ling comes back strong for defeating Shard

Berandor

lunatic
The marketplace is crowded in the afternoon sun. Vendors are selling their wares from shaded booths, drawing customers out of the autumn heat. On top of one shingled building lining the market place, a shadowed figure crouches low and observes the transactions.
"Meek cattle.", comes a derisive comment from her lips. All these people are unaware of her, and of their own future assource for money.

Suddenly, one person catches the ninja's attention. The person carries her/himself with strength and awareness. Someone who needs to be shown his or her place.

Who might this figure be? The ninja somesautls from the roof to come landing right before the newcomer, circling him/her like a cat. People scatter, yet do not flee, but stay to observe.

OPEN CHALLENGE TO ANY WHITE BELT!

OOC: I will be back in ~9 hours, (3.30 GMT), but I figured if I post the challenge now, I can start off right when I come home :)

Last edited:

Berandor

lunatic
OOC: Time for a quick insult :)

As she circles her opponent, Zhou Ling mutters under her breath.
"Weak. Pretentious. Hyena-like ktten."

I find your kitten to be hyena-like, your guardhouse to be pretentious, and your arm to be empty.

Wicht

Hero
Enter three ancient judges, all a fluster. "So muchg happening" they say to themselves.

But the motion to indicate Shard has won the insult round.

Their flag girl announces for them, . . .
"The ancient masters have decreed this match to take place at the garden north-west of the Obsidian Tower on the evening of the west wind.
"

Phoenix8008

First Post
"I am Shard you old hag, and I choose a speed match of 3 flags!" (Not in the chatroom though, I can't get there. Just make each flag won permanent and the first one to get 3, wins!)

Shard lets her ability in the Ki-Rin style shine through and illuminate the garden around them as she charge in for an attack. Dodging around the woman's attack, Shard wonders if she is dog-ugly and needs to wear that mask to keep from scaring people away. After attacking and parrying a bit, Shard aims her most vicious attack right at the ninja's heart!

The ki-rin illuminates the garden; dodges the beauty of the canine so it calmly parts the energy of the heart!

Berandor

lunatic
OOC: I'd have chosen a speed match, too - if just to try it :)

Jumping backwards to escape the thrust, Zhou Ling flings a handful of throwing needles at her opponent.

The thorn assaults the ricefield; redirects the gaze of the stone!

Wicht

Hero
The judges nod approvingly. They are especially delighted with Shard's defense.

Point to Shard

One Flag Shard

phoenix - is there another color you could use that would be easier on the eyes?

Last edited:

Berandor

lunatic
OOC: Already cared for the title... nor it's time to pack out some Phoenix Mojo :)

Zhou Ling's eyes flare for a moment, then she rushes up towards Shard... only to disappear before his eyes and reappear right behind him, bending low and kicking backwards into his kidney.

The phoenix tramples the desert; overwhelmingly dodges the offensive of the comet!

Remove ads