(YB) Zhou Ling comes back strong for defeating Shard

Berandor

lunatic
Zhou Ling marks the merchant for a later visit by her protection squad, then turns her concentration back on the fight at hand. She tries to retein her momentum after winning the last two rounds, knowing that this will be the final round, whatever may happen.

Slowly, she circles her opponent, looking for an opening.
Opening and closing her fists like pincers, she will counter every strike with a lightning motion!

The crab spins on top of the badlands; blocks the quickening of the moon as it stands next to the kick of the invisible blade!

:eek:

Berandor

lunatic
That'll teach me to first change the title, then post myself, so I'll be overtaken by the very one I wanted to call in the first place :)

Wicht

Hero
Zhou Ling comes in strong with a solid defense!

Point to Zhou Ling

Two Flags Shard, Three Flags Zhou Ling

MATCH TO ZHOU LING

Shard: You fought well and almost won. But for the moment you remain a white belt though with a loss added to your record.

Zhou Ling: You came back from the brink of defeat and have earned an advancement. You adopt the signature style of the crab and advance into the path of your choice. should you choose the Yakuza you gain a Dirty Trick and may opt to choose your own gang territory.

Phoenix8008

First Post
Picking herself up off the ground, Shard limps away muttering curses to herself and making sure to memorize the features of this woman so that she may punish her appropriately some day. "I will not forget this insult, never!", she hisses to herself as she pushes her way through the crowd of vendors.

OOC: Good fight and nice comeback! Something tells me these two girls are gonna bump heads again some day! :D

Berandor

lunatic
Zhou Ling stops, breathing heavily.
"You...
fought well...
sometime...
join my gang...
I'd be honored."

She then bows curtly to the judges, and jumps on the next roof, running along into the shadows.

OOC: Thug 0, it is :)
Is there a list of locations I could see into? If not, I choose CITY.

Remove ads