(YB) Zhou Ling vs. MooCow (MooCow! Death?)

Berandor

lunatic
A shadowy figure stands on a hill above the city. The wind moves her white scarf, but the facial mask is not blown away to give unhindered view of the figure's features.
Her red ninja dress is a bit dirty, and old spots of blood can be clearly seen.
The woman known as Zhou Ling watches the city as night falls over it; colored lanterns are hung out of windows and above doors, and the people change from dealing ot entertainment.
"It is my turf.", Zhou Ling mutters. "I will not let it be taken away from me... again."

She thinks of a time long gone, when she was still young, and when she ruled this city, too. She remembers how the so-called Overlord "Wicht" approached her, and in the end, forced her to leave her home - to travel abroad.

"No. Not this time. I will claim my territory, or I will die trying."
Zhou Ling walks down the hill, looking for a suitable target to show her prowess and dangerousness on.
"Here, kitty kitty..."

Open Challenge to all white Belts or fighters of tier 2 (Copper Sashes, Yellow/Blue Belts, Thugs, Dark Apprenticse). Any match is acceptable to me. Be prepared to have a dead body on your conscience, though... if I lose, you might kill me.

Also, be prepared for a slowish fight, as I live GMT+1, and will likely go to bed in ~1 hour.

--------
Zhou Ling
Thug Out of Luck (1-2)
Yen: 1
Dirty trick (1x), Signature Style: Crab, Gang Member: City

Last edited:

Jackal

First Post
OOC:I accept to strategy matchs with moves generated by judges. Speed and number of flags don't matter to me.

A feint ringing can be heard in the distance. MooCow arrives with a stern look on his face. "I accept your challenge."

Yellow Belt 0
Sig Style=Mantis
Dojo Style=Blizzard
Record 6-5
Powers: Fist of Fury (1x)
Yen 1
Wears a Brass bell around neck bought cost=5 yen
Member of the Dojo of Nature's Fury and Harmony

Last edited:

Berandor

lunatic
Zhou Ling regards the challenger, who obviously hasn't noticed her female gender. Smiling under her veil, she answers,

I find your countrymen to be pampered, your church to be odd, and your knife to be dormant.

Kalanyr

Explorer
Once again many spiders scurry together and the Mouth of Lolth is formed.

"We find the bovine more insulting. He may set conditions.We have decreed this match to take place at the madlands south of the Sweetwater Swamp on the dusk of the turtle."

Kalanyr

Explorer
MooCow's Hand
1)The rose petal cuts the castle; parries the punch of the willow!
2)The crane nails the heavens; waves away the edge of the water!
3)The staff shatters the ruins; guards against the slash of the wyrm!
4)The northstar bows from the dungeon; wards off the pain of the foul!
5)The toad sweeps in the midst of the palace; removes the rolling of the rodent!

Zhou Ling's Hand
1)The ki-rin rides with the steppes; averts the motion of the shadow!
2)The dragon shatters the tundra; guards against the push of the lava!
3)The mongoose brutalizes the canyon; quells the foray of the stone!
4)The turtle sings over the spring as it swiftly shatters the bamboo; shreds the roar of the wyrm!
5)The spider bows from the coast; protects against the aggression of the soul!

Berandor

lunatic
Zhou Ling's first hand

1. [*]The ki-rin rides with the steppes; averts the motion of the shadow!
    [*]
    USED: The dragon shatters the tundra; guards against the push of the lava!
  2. USED: The mongoose brutalizes the canyon; quells the foray of the stone!
  3. USED: The turtle sings over the spring as it swiftly shatters the bamboo; shreds the roar of the wyrm!
    [*]The spider bows from the coast; protects against the aggression of the soul!
    [/list=1]

Last edited:

Remove ads