[yb2-meta] Attn Darkness

graydoom

First Post
Heh. IMO, the Dojo and Gang thread isn't important enough to be a sticky. It's linked from the FAQ and since it isn't as widely used as the fighter reg thread, I don't think it needs to be kept at the top. Of course, I may be biased due to not having a dojo or gang.

reiella

Explorer
Hehe probably biased myself as well, but just recently went after trying to pick up the gang/dojo thread, and well it hadn't been updated since I bumped in a long while, there's also a fair number of people who are valid teachers without posting there...

There's also that I'm biased :).

reiella

Explorer
Aye Sidhe Li, and it was down to Page 3 until just now :).

And before I bumped it (just before you bumped it actually), it was down on page 5.

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
I don't think that it's important enough to be sticky. It is listed in the FAQ, though. Idea: Judges should tell people who are eligible to open a dojo that there is this thread and that anyone who wants to open a dojo has to post it there.

reiella

Explorer
Aye that should work, just hope that the half of possible teachers currently decide to at least post in that thread :) heh.

Darkness

Some more points:

1. I'll go looking for unregistered gangs/dojos now and tell them to register.

2. We could bump the thread every once in a while and all bumps save the latest one could always be deleted by a moderator. ;)

Darkness

Darkness said:
I'll go looking for unregistered gangs/dojos now and tell them to register.
The only unregistered dojo that I could find was Rathan's...
But that wasn't your point anyway, eh? :p That is, you wanted those fighters who haven't opened a dojo yet to do so. Sorry about the misunderstanding. :)

Remove ads