• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(YBA) A Town In Need is A Town Indeed

Kalanyr

Explorer
In a town square, there are several posters they read
" Little Peace Town
In Serious Trouble
Beset by unnatural creatures
Help Wanted"
Underneath is a map to Little Peace Town it is several days distant.

OOC- CR's from 1 to 18.

Last edited:

Crow

First Post
Crow, a 2 foot tall, black angel/demon, enters the town square from the main road. He aproaches the sign and reads the poster. He examines the map, looking for a good place to start the hunt...

Crow
WhiteBelt 0
Record: none

graydoom

First Post
ooc: Crow, the rules for YBA differ from YB. Check them out here. A normal beginning character looks like this:

Crow
Total Hits: 2
Natural Hits: 1
Experience: 0
Saved Experience: 0
Possessions: Leather Armor (+1 Hit, being worn)
Powers: None

(Assuming you buy Leather Armor, of course, which is generally the best pick.)

And Kalanyr, that address for the rules is outdated. The current rules are at http://geocities.com/graydoom/yba/ybarules.html.

z_mystic

First Post
Señor Cheese happens upon the posters that have been posted in town. Deciding to start out on his own, he takes down one of the posters and puts in his pocket. Rather unsure of who exactly he will show it to....

Señor Cheese

Exp.: 0
Saved Exp.: 0
Yen: 0
Worn: Kote (+1 hits)
Possessions: nothing
Tourney Record: 0-0

Abilities:
-A Connoisseur of Cheese

Crow

First Post
The YBA Version of me

Crow
Experience: 0
Saved Experience: 0
Possessions: Leather Armor (+1 Hit, being worn) Powers: None

(thanks greydoom)

Last edited:

Wicht

Hero
Crow one more thing - YBA and YB are two seperate games so make sure you keep the two characters seperate - especially if you keep the same name for both :)

Kalanyr - a piece of personaly advice: don't start more than three of these threads at a time or your brain will start to splinter and schizophrenic behavior will begin to develop :D

That being said Cait Sith will probably head in at some point (though not immediately) ;)

Good job and good luck :)

graydoom

First Post
Heh, I'm quite happy to see the response this has gotten. This could really help revitalize YBA :). Two new fighters and a soon to be reactivated old fighter :D. Thanks for taking the time to do this, Kalanyr, and good luck to all the players heading into the Little Peace Town!

I'm almost tempted to start up my own adventure....

Remove ads