• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[YBA] Cait Sith in the Passage of Death

turtle

First Post
As you go further east you see that there is someone on the top of the hill... It looks as though it is half-man and half-horse. You can't see very well because the sun continues to shine off its ?spear? ...

Last edited:

Wicht

Hero
Shouldering his pack, Cait Sith slowly and politely walks towards the creature, trying to take in more detail as he does so.

tleilaxu

First Post
As you get closer you see that the figure is in fact a man on horseback. He is holding a large shining spear. He waits silently for you to approach.

Wicht

Hero
Cait Sith tries to, as he approaches the man, gauge his intentions. If he seems less than outright hostile, Cait Sith will wave and shout out a greeting.

turtle

First Post
As you approach you see the man grimace in your direction.

I see Kongming's (the Director General) little toady has arrived. Whatever made him decide to send one such as you on such a vital mission is beyond me. Nonetheless you mission is over now. I am taking over. You will not pass beyond this point, for I am Zhang Bao, and this mission should rightfully belong to me!

Wicht

Hero
"Unless you present credentials from those who sent me, I am afraid that I must continue, but if you wish we may make a contest of it and the first to secure this area will acknowledge the other as superior."

tleilaxu

First Post
A contest? You hold yourself worthy to challenge me? We shall see who is worthy. Either you fight me in single combat or you abandon your quest...

Wicht

Hero
"Oh very well, but what makes you think that you will be able to defeat me?"

Cait Sith rolls his neck and prepares himself for the contest.

turtle

First Post
Zhang Bao
CR: 6
Hits: 6
Yen Factor: 4
Items: Silver Spear (+1)

Perfect Master of the Spear
Holy Warrior
Master of the Courageous Spear
Master of the Flawless Spear
Purity of Focus

Zhang Bao grins confidently and attacks!

The mongoose masterfully vanquishes the island; dodges the chi of the battlements!

Wicht

Hero
Cait Sith performs his minor push spell and propels the other fighter backwards.

Shove!

Cait Sith
Total Hits: 6
Natural Hits: 4

Experience: 4.5
Saved Experience: 0
Yen: 0

Equipment:
Leather Armor, Shield;
Sword, Spear, dagger, Staff, Kama, hammer

Salvaged:
Dagger (x4), sword