• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[YBA] Cait Sith in the Passage of Death

turtle

First Post
Cait is hit for a withering 4 hits!

((Correct me if I am wrong, but that last round did 4 damage to you. 1 from the hit, 1 from mastery, 1 from the weapon and 1 from the +1 on the weapon))

Last edited:

turtle

First Post
Bao attacks again, trying to force Cait to yield...

The crane brutalizes the grotto; absorbs the rising of the snow!

Last edited:

Wicht

Hero
if it is a total of +2 from the spear the hit totals 5
+1 normal
+2 expert/Mastery
+2 spear

Which means, *aack*, that I got skewered. :rolleyes: :( :)

Wicht

Hero
Cait Sith, his life blood spilling onto the ground from the gaping spear wound, uses his last, dying breath to chuckle.

"It is you who shall need mercy when you, cough, as a holy warrior, try to explain to our superiors why you (cough)murdered one of their trusted servants....cough, aack, cough...."

Cait Sith refuses to beg for mercy.

turtle

First Post
Hmm... perhaps you are more honorable than I thought

Well, I intended this to be more of a duel than something that was going to kill you. If you would have defeated Zhang Bao he would have run away, not died. It is up to you what will happen but I am inclined to say that Bao spared Cait and goes to complete the mission...

Wicht

Hero
It was decided a while back (the first YBA adventure actually) that a fighter could fight for subdual damage rather than lethal damage. Since I don't really relish my character dying if you want to go that route its fine with me. ;)

turtle

First Post
Then you next choice is whether Cait will continue in this mission with the added complecation that Bao is out and about somewhere, OR quitting and ending this thread.

turtle

First Post
Bao grunts and turns his back to Cait.

I advise you to put your tail between your legs and go home. There are more dangerous things in this valley than I

Bao mounts his horse and rides off to the west...

Cait is bloody but unbowed and is standing near the top of a grassy hill

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads