• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Yedan's Troubleshooters (Eberron)

Mass Defect

First Post
I've made the changes. The STR in the CMB and CMD is because I had him with an 18 STR before changing it 17. The weights and costs were a brain fart but as for the flasks there is some confusion. The descriptor says they weigh 1 lb. with a pint liquid in them. So if they weighed 1.5 lbs empty that would mean they actually get lighter when their full. However if you still wish me to change it I will. I'll summon a background today. I was up late last night and ran out of gas when I typed that in.

I'm happy with the character and only regret the choice due to the lose of some skills not because I won't have some fun. I'll never play something I don't want to. I'm creating a dwarf paladin with a starting CHA of 13. I like odd combos sometimes.

*EDIT: I have a quick dirty background that should explain enough to get him off the ground and I'll develop the rest through the module.

Last edited:

Remove ads