• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

You Bastard! "A New Begining?!"[Players and Intrest Wanted!] [Feedback Requested!]

Festy_Dog

First Post
I can't really think of anything else that needs to be said, the rules as they are are solid and simple. The question becomes a matter of drawing interest.

Rathan

First Post
I fullheartedly agree... and I've got an idea that will keep the rules page up semi near the top... I'm gonna open it up for posting... but JUST for character posts.. make it a character/rules page..... sound good? if you two want to start to make charas... be my guest... remember.. playing the game is where we will do the battle threads..

- Rathan

Phoenix8008

First Post
Anybody else want to get a fight going?? Dalamar can't right now and I should judge the first match, so that leaves it open for someone else to battle Rathan's character, Korik. To do so, first post your YB character here at the bottom of the Rules Thread before responding to Rathan's challenge.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads