• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

You Bastard! Returns! - Players Needed! [Free In Game Gifts to New Players!]

Phoenix8008

First Post
Nikosin would be happy to fight Irene if you want, Knight Otu. He is currently:

Nikosin
Yellow Sash 2
Sig Style: Wolf
Record: 2-0
Item: Potion of Greed (2nd one this tier)
Yen: 3

A rules question for the few of us to consider: Can you make a signature item with a Sig style/location which you already have in order to stack the points gained if that style/location comes up in a winning move?

For example: Nikosin has sig style of Wolf. Can he make a Signature Item with Wolf style so if he gets a winning move with Wolf style he gets 2 points/flags?

Rathan

First Post
Actually... if you doubled up that would be three flags.... one for the round itself.... one for the signature style from your path.. and one more from the item... I don't have a problem with it.... the odds of it coming up are slim.... but then again you're not guaranteed a win with your move either.. your opponent could best you with a better move.... I think doubling up like this is ok.... everyone elses thoughts?

Knight Otu

First Post
At first glance, it seems a bit much to me, actually. Then again, you are sacrificing a wider array of lower power a for a narrow array of higher power.

Rathan

First Post
Rhun?... wanna give a shot at judging their fight?.... I'd handle it right now but I got a lot on my plate at the moment... plus.. this will be good judging experience for you :)

Rhun

First Post
Rhun?... wanna give a shot at judging their fight?.... I'd handle it right now but I got a lot on my plate at the moment... plus.. this will be good judging experience for you :)

Yep, I'll give it a whirl. Just go easy on me! LOL. I'll get something posted IC here in a few hours probably. :)

Rathan

First Post
Gerrett the Summoner
Defiler: Dark Apprentice 2
Sig Location(s): Ruins
Battle Record: 2-1
Yen: 0
Items:
Summoning Staff (Imbued Item: Staff Signature Style 7Yen)
Potion of Greed (5 yen)

Remove ads