• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

You Bastard! Returns! - Players Needed! [Free In Game Gifts to New Players!]

Knight Otu

First Post
With ENWorld ####ping out on me when I first tried to post this, and then me having no access for a few days, I almost forgot to update Irene.

Irene, the Mistwalker
Yellow Sash 1
Signature Location: Clouds
Items: Potion of Greed
Yen 1
W/L 1/1

Rhun

First Post
Just an OOC ping that Rathan and I are waiting on YellowSign to judge our next round...not sure if he is around or not? :)

Rhun

First Post
Knight_Otu was going to take over judging Rathan and I's fight...perhaps he can do yours. Or, I'd be willing to...but since I'm new to YB I don't know how good of a judge I'd make.

Rathan

First Post
Rhun.. why don't you give it a shot... you've seen how it's done so far.. if you have ANY questions.... don't hesitate to ask here :)

Phoenix8008

First Post
Oops, misunderstanding. Rathan is already judging it, Yellow Sign was controlling the other fighter my character was battling. In fact, Rathan just decided the match due to forfeit of player disappearance. So no further need currently. Although Nikosin will be available for another fight now I suppose. How many active battles/players do we still have going and is anyone free for a fight currently?

Rathan

First Post
yeaaa..... I think we have four still active... Knight Otu.. though he's a busy man.... yourself.... myself and Rhun... Vertexx may still be lurking but I have not heard from him in a while.....

*sighs* just when I thought the game might really take off again too :/

Remove ads