• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

You Bastard! Returns! - Players Needed! [Free In Game Gifts to New Players!]

Rhun

First Post
You click "edit" on your initial post, and then after that you have to click "Go Advanced." Once you do that you'll be able to change the title.

Rhun

First Post
Does a new signature style have to come from a move that was used in the fight that moved the character up a tier, or can it be chosen at will?

Phoenix8008

First Post
Does a new signature style have to come from a move that was used in the fight that moved the character up a tier, or can it be chosen at will?
The very first signature style/location (when advancing from Commoner to Tier 1) is chosen at will. Any time after that, it is chosen from one of the styles/locations that your character used during the fight which they won to advance to the new tier. This allows for your first style or location to play into your chosen character concept for role playing purposes.

Rhun

First Post
The way I understand Speed Matches, it is the first person to accumulate 6 flags. Thus, Niko has 4 and Ash has 3, so there must be AT LEAST 2 more rounds. At least 3 more rounds for Ash to win.

Rhun

First Post
The very first signature style/location (when advancing from Commoner to Tier 1) is chosen at will. Any time after that, it is chosen from one of the styles/locations that your character used during the fight which they won to advance to the new tier. This allows for your first style or location to play into your chosen character concept for role playing purposes.

Thanks Phoenix!

With that said, Victarion of the Shining Star will choose Northstar as his first chosen style (since it fits his name).

Victarion of the Shining Star
Honored One, Apprentice 1 (1-0)
Signature Style: Northstar
1-0
Yen 6

Rathan

First Post
Shayuri said:
Question. In Ash's fight, it was six flags, right? So...is it over? I'm a little confused about how a winner is selected.

Rhun is exactly right Shayuri.... it's a race to the desired number of flags set by the winner of the insult round.... if the player wants a 6 flag speed match it's the player who attains 6 winning rounds i.e. six flags...

Phoenix8008

First Post
Nikosin has won his first fight against Ash and chosen the Pathwalker as his road forward. I decided to go with the werewolf motif since he really kinda went bestial in that first fight. So he is now:

Nikosin
Yellow Sash 1
Sig Style: Wolf
Record: 1-0
Yen: 5

Are there any open challenges currently that are waiting for another fighter?

Last edited:

Remove ads