• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

You can not kill me, I am rich.

Sejs

First Post
Craft Contingent Spell, slather on a thick layer of Limited Wishes to cover various circumstances, garnish with a Clone in a secure location in case the worst should happen.

Sigurd

First Post
Retire the character. Burn every reference to it. Keep the sheet beneath your mattress and only look at it when nobody is looking.

Complete character safety!!

Sigurd

Henry

Autoexreginated
I can do it with a Level 17 Wu Jen, and the Complete Mage: It's called transcend mortality, and it gives you a huge spectrum of buffs, immunities, extra hit points, attack bonus, etc.

However, it lasts for 1 round per level, and you die at the end of the spell with no save. :) But you WILL kick butt and look impressive doing it for those 17 rounds!

ainbimagh

First Post
Henry said:
I can do it with a Level 17 Wu Jen, and the Complete Mage: It's called transcend mortality, and it gives you a huge spectrum of buffs, immunities, extra hit points, attack bonus, etc.

However, it lasts for 1 round per level, and you die at the end of the spell with no save. :) But you WILL kick butt and look impressive doing it for those 17 rounds!

Extend Meta Rod FTW! 34 rounds :)

Thanee

First Post
Dargon said:
Can’t do that, you can only cast printed spells (from the official books). Only exeption is a spell that let you follow one that cast teleport/dimdoor/planeshift/etc.

Then you have to take the cheesy approach and turn it into a supernatural ability via Dweomerkeeper. ;)

As long as it cannot be dispelled and noone can enter, everything is fine. :)

Bye
Thanee

RainOfSteel

Explorer
Sejs said:
Craft Contingent Spell, slather on a thick layer of Limited Wishes to cover various circumstances, garnish with a Clone in a secure location in case the worst should happen.
And we all know what happened to Manshoon and his backup clone plan.

Kafkonia

First Post
Become a lich, move to the Negative Energy Plane, and put your phylactery in the Positive Energy Plane (who'd think to look for that there?)

Jack Simth

First Post
Ignoring pun-pun clones....

Elan Cleric-15, Creation Domain, good-aligned.

Forge two Orange Prism Ioun Stones (+1 caster level, technically an unnamed bonus, and so brings you constantly to caster level 17; they only require caster level 12).

Greater Planar Ally up a Planetar; hire him to collaberate on a scroll of Genesis. Cleric-15 has caster level 17, and can supply all the XP; Planetar just needs to provide the spell slot to put into the scroll, really.

Cast Genesis from scroll, Plane Shift in, Forbiddance it shut.

Helps to have a Neckalce of Adaptation; can sub a Clear Spindle Ioun Stone.

Scraht

First Post
RainOfSteel said:
And we all know what happened to Manshoon and his backup clone plan.

I got a question, and since it was brought up, I read about that, I wasn't aware the spell worked liked that. His spirit split into, what, 8 different clones at once?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads