• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

You D&D people are going to hell!

Shemeska

Adventurer
Oh feh! Devil worship? Please... Who would want to pledge their eternal soul to a bunch of second-rate lawful hacks who weren't even originally evil.

Not that I'm advocating the worship of so-called gods instead. *shudder* Gehenna perish the thought. Don't worship anything. Be selfish and evil and don't have hope. That's the ideal thing in my mind.

And now sure, sure... lots of you might thank me for that bit of dark enlightenment, but don't go worshipping me either. Really. Don't. You mortals disgust me, and really, we 'loths don't want your worship even if we're more worthy of it than anything else. We ran into some problems with mortals called "furries" some years back, and the Tower of the Arcanaloths in Gehenna just hasn't quite been the same since. Big mess. Drama. Please don't mention it in front of Helekanalaith, and I don't think poor old A'kin has been the same since. Ick.

shemmysmile.gif

howandwhy99

Adventurer
Oryan77, or whomever you are, we take a dim view here at Diaglo's OD&D News regarding any kind of account theft or slandering of the one true game. You have done both. As a long time poster, Oryan77 would never react or post in this manner. As you can see by the responses you have fooled no one. The account you are on has been temporarily banned. Do not attempt to circumvent this banning or we will press charges.

To the real Oryan77: email me so we can discuss this, your account, and about security on the internet. This was unacceptable.

This thread is locked.

Andre

First Post
Oryan77 said:
You D&D people are going to hell!

Hey, thanks! My paladin has been trying to get there for years. You wouldn't believe how exclusive those demons and devils are...zoning laws, neighborhood watches, the works. Sheesh.

Remove ads