D&D 5E Your Adventuring Party Names

Lidgar

Gongfarmer
Black Ravens - after acquiring giant ravens the air cult was using from PotA.

Guardians Of All Thane, or GOAT - they had a goat mascot too. It was killed in battle and came back as a fiendish ungulate seeking revenge.

rgoodbb

Adventurer
We few. We happ...oh. we don't want to say that? Oh....ok...OK NO! We Many. We very many. In fact we have have so many, that you are utterly surrounded now. Yes In fact we.....we seek terms of your surrender.

So to shorten all that down into two words that describe our party, First and last word............We Surrender

Shiroiken

Legend
In the secondary campaign, my group has been referred to by a few NPCs as "six Mammals and a Lizardman".
Wow! That reminded me of a group name in college. It was "Six Elves and a Halfling," because our group was 4 elves, 2 half-elves and (of course) a halfling. It became really awkward when the halfling player quit, both half-elves and an elf died, to be replaced by a dwarf, and a human (one half-elf player also left). Not only was the size of the group wrong, but the dwarf REALLY took offense at being referred to as the Halfling!

Good Times :cool:

Mallus

Legend
Our 3e campaign starred "The Four Crazy Bastards". Thought they didn't always number four, they were always crazy bastards. The link to the unfinished Story Hour about them is probably still in my sig.

Our 4e company had several names: "The Just Us League", "The Church of Treasure", "The Revolution", and eventually, "The People's Occupational Government", or P.O.G. (led by Comrade Pogsley, a red goblin), after the revolution successful occupied part of their home city. Their exploits can't be printed here. We tried, once. Locked in one page...

Our 5e team doesn't have a name. But I'm going to suggest "Four Characters in Search of a Single Redeeming Quality" next session.

corwyn77

Adventurer
Not a group to really name our adventuring parties, but for my Deadlands game, one of my players referred to the posse as The Apple Dumpling Gang.

aco175

Legend
I have the Dungeon Bash- Dungeon Name Generator from The Other Game Company. It has many good adjectives that could be used in party naming. I did not look hard enough to find a link to get it though :(

Remove ads